Petaling Jaya Jobs Intellectual Property Executive Position at Pintas Consulting Group Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Intellectual Property Executive. For candidates who reside in Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Pintas Consulting Group Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 2,800 - RM 5,600 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Pintas Consulting Group Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Intellectual Property Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.600|
- Preparing and handling Malaysia and International Intellectual Property applications including liaising with foreign associates from China, US, Taiwan, South East Asia, European and other countries.
- Promote Intellectual property services and meet clients’ business objectives.
- Advising and counselling clients on various IP matters involving patents, trademarks, industrial designs and copyright
- Coordinate enhancing and managing the case management system
- Ensure all IP matters are processed and handled in a timely and efficient manner in order to comply with appropriate regulations and deadlines
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or equivalent
- Self-initiative and possess a high level of responsibility, accuracy, commitment and meticulous.
- Ability to improvise and to work under pressure in a multi-tasks situation
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Unlimited potential for future growth
- Profit sharing for performers
- Be part of an ever growing strong team and forward looking
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PINTAS is a multi-disciplinary Intellectual Property and Consulting firm based in Malaysia.
PINTAS stand for Protection of Intellectual Assets. We specialize in the protection and commercial exploitation of Intellectual Property rights. Our work includes trademark and industrial design registration, patent drafting and registration work for various fields of technology, tax incentives facilitation and venture fund bridging for IP owners.
In line with our business expansion plan, our company is seeking for young talented individuals with strong ENGLISH COMPETENCE and DEDICATION to join us. We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:- *Positive personality and attitude *Self-motivation to run the extra mile *Team player *Ability to perform under pressure
More more information, kindly visit ww.pintas-ip.com
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 461057-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: SS1
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- Intellectual Property Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023