Kuala Lumpur Jobs Intern – Marketing Position at Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Intern - Marketing. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad, and able to under a internship working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad|
|Position||Intern - Marketing|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Intern – Marketing
Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Multinational Company
- Flexible Working Hours
- Open-Source Environment
- Provide general project support.
- Support the daily business.
- Ability to work individually or in a team and follow the instructions of their supervisor.
- In some cases, they will have to do field work and interact with customers or clients.
- Some interns may need to help the company with in-depth research and filing of records.
- In technical or specialized fields, interns need to participate in projects and follow deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Additional Job Functions
- To work toward and deliver objectives.
- Operational Efficiency.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Compliance (includes data quality).
Education & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Candidate with experience in designing is a plus.
- Quick learner: we work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged to rapidly pick up on new concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to acquire, assimilate, and analyze data from multiple systems and data sources using a variety of business intelligence and reporting tools.
- Good communication and presentation skills adaptable for engaging with multiple levels across the organization.
- Must be able to start immediately.
|Address||Zurich Insurance & Takaful Head Office, Level 23A, Mercu 3, No. 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance group, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Founded 140 years ago, today we employ over 60,00 dedicated employees and serve customers in over 170 countries around the world; with strong positions in North America and Europe, and growing positions in the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
Founded in Switzerland in 1872, the Zurich Insurance Group ("Zurich") is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. At Zurich, our mission is to help customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 53,00 employees, we provide a wide range of property and casualty, as well as life insurance products and services. We serve individuals, small businesses, as well as mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in more than 210 countries and territories worldwide.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 196801000442
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)