Petaling Jaya Jobs Internship – Business Process Optimization Position at DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Internship - Business Process Optimization in our company, DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Petaling Jaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a internship system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Internship - Business Process Optimization|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Apply now for your Internship in our Finance Business Process Optimization team. The internship will be for a period of 3 – 6 months.
DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services is located in Petaling Jaya. From here we support DHL around the Globe with Finance, Accounting, HR and Network Operations activities.
Join our team of 1500 professionals with over 17 different nationalities and gain the experience you need to become successful in the future!
- Support the project team in daily day to day activities
- Coordinate meetings and calls with service line and country office
- Support the Transition/ Migration/Centralization of projects
- Open to Finance / Accounting / Business Administration university degree students seeking an internship placement for 3 – 6 months:
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written). But also Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, French or any other language is an advantage.
- Proof of Internship Placement from your University.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Advantage of gaining on the job training with real operational experience.
- Career progression opportunities.
|Address||DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd, Level 11, iMazium, 8, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Attractive allowance package
- Accessible via public transport
- Career Progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
If you believe in something and put all your effort into it, you can achieve any goal. It's a mindset that unites 480,00 employees in 220 countries and territories all over the globe. And it was the same dedication that helped us evolve in the world's leading express and logistics expert as part of the Deutsche Post DHL group generating revenues of 59.2 billion Euros.
Established in year 2004, DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd has grown with over 702 employees from 14 different nationalities. Serving across 3 regions in over 152 countries and speaking 10 different business languages, ranked DHL as “The World’s Most International Company”, which makes us the most international shared services center in the country.
It is also an award winning center with the followings:
- HR AsiaBest Companies to Work for in Asia 2017
- Malaysia Best Employer Brand Awards 2016
- Asia’s Best CFO Award 2016
- SSON: Best Finance Transformation – Winner
- SSON: Best Technology Transformation – Winner
- GPTW 2022 Certified (Great Place To Work)
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 734769-X
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), etc
- Specific Location: Damansara Uptown