Penang Jobs Internship For Human Resources Position at Jabil Circuit Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Internship for Human Resources. For candidates who reside in Penang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jabil Circuit Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under internship working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,000 - RM 1,200 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jabil Circuit Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Internship For Human Resources|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 1.200|
- Process incoming mail, as needed.
- Answer and redirect incoming telephone calls as needed.
- Support corporate recruiter and generalist with scheduling candidate phone screens, interviews, and travel arrangements.
- Interface with employees regarding all aspects of Human Resources.
- Enter and update computerized Human Resources applicant files.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and initiation process.
- Assist in developing and maintaining confidential reports and metrics
- Coordinate and arranges meetings, reserves facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time and Internship position(s) available.
** Please kindly state start and end date of internship period. Minimum requirement 3 months.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the world of Jabil
We are a business-to-business (B2B) engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and design services company. Many of the world’s best companies use our services to get their products to market. It's our mission to not just help them succeed but to help them succeed better, faster, and more effectively. At our core, we are humble and united with an unshakeable commitment to caring about our people, our communities, and our environment. That's how we’ve built this company for over half a century and will continue with pride for future generations.
A career at Jabil means opportunities to grow in any direction, innovate everywhere, and be your true self.
Grow in any direction you choose. With hundreds of sites worldwide, explore our impressive scale of industries, customers, and technologies for limitless possibilities. Create a path that fits your passion; and build relationships with peers and leaders who can help you take your career to new heights.
When you succeed, we succeed.
Your True Self
We care about you and respect what you have to say. Diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions are welcome here. We work together in a way that enables you to be your best self, challenges you and encourages you while making a difference in the world.
Your work matters, and so do you.
With exposure to a significant portfolio of technologies – and the freedom to influence the way work gets done – you can apply your ingenuity and talents; take smart risks; and exercise your creativity. In this entrepreneurial environment, bold ideas and diverse thinking always keep things interesting.
See your bold ideas come to life.
Your best work
Be part of a community that takes great pride in solving tough challenges together. Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done alongside thousands of passionate, dedicated, and talented peers to deliver solutions for the world’s best customers.
Let's do our best work, together.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 336537-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Insurance
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Internship For Human Resources position job vacancies
- Internship job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023