Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Internship Quality Assurance Position at Fraser & Neave (F&N)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Fraser & Neave (F&N) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Internship Quality Assurance and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with internship working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Fraser & Neave (F&N)|
|Position||Internship Quality Assurance|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
(a) Support on Supplier Material Management Program (Incoming Inspection & on-line material quality)
(b) Support on laboratory Management System Program (product testing, calibration, equipment PM and etc)
(c) Support in ISO 17025: 2017 Laboratory Management System – Technical part as below:
1- To monitor quality control chart for related equipments and take necessary action if OOS was found.
2- To evaluate and generate calibration report for internal calibration.
3- Assist in arrange and maintain record of quarterly competency test for QA lab analysts.
4- To ensure good record of COA for chemicals is kept, particularly for new receiving batches.
5- To maintain products’ pH test trend graph by monthly basis.
6- To assist in evaluate PT result and update MU for year 2022
(d) Involve and follow up on asigned project
(e) Other task related to quality assurance
- Able to start in June 2023
- Academic Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science or other relavant/equivalent course.
- Core skills: Good communication skill in Bahasa Melayu and English, analytical skill, computer skill and leadership skill.
- IT Literacy: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Personality: Good personality, can work in a team, good communication skill.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd (F&N) is a Malaysian company listed on Bursa Malaysia’s Main Board with expertise and prominent standing in the food and beverage business. F&N is amongst the region’s and Malaysia’s oldest companies and its brand enjoys the rare distinction of being a market leader and household name in many categories. F&N operates in Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Indochina, and is a subsidiary of Fraser and Neave, Limited, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. A well loved brand in Malaysia, today, F&N has spread its wings to more than 40 countries worldwide and established itself as a regional player.
F&N has over 3,00 employees and is Malaysia's top 100 leading graduate employers. From purveyors of carbonated soft drinks, the F&N Group is one of Malaysia’s diversified blue chip companies with leadership of the nation’s beverages and dairy products. The Group has grown from strength to strength with an annual turnover in access of RM4 billion from its core business in the manufacture, sale and marketing of soft drinks, dairies, non-carbonated beverages as well as property.
Founded in 1883 by John Fraser and David Chalmers Neave, from whom the instantly recognisable initials ‘F&N’ are derived, F&N has evolved into an iconic household brand that is closely integrated into the nation’s fabric for over a century. With a rich history spanning 133 years, F&N enjoys a special place in the hearts of Malaysians, one that is trusted by generations while fulfilling its promise of ‘Pure Enjoyment, Pure Goodness’ through its wide portfolio of well-loved brands and products.
For more information, please visit ww.fn.com.my
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 4594-A
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Contractual bonus, EPF, Performance Bonus
- Specific Location: Kota Kinabalu