Kuala Lumpur Jobs Internship ( Shipping / Supply Chain ) Position at Averis Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Internship ( Shipping / Supply Chain ) in our business office, Averis Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under internship working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Averis Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Internship ( Shipping / Supply Chain )|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
• Handling full set of Export shipping documentation and preparing the necessary shipping documents for Bank negotiation including Invoices, Packing lists, Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, etc.
• Liaise and follow-up internally with forwarders / carriers for shipment / delivery status located all over the world.
• Manage day-to-day shipping transaction of the Trading Companies.
• Ensure full L/C compliances.
• Support ad hoc and any other duties as required in the department or by Shipping Team Lead/Manager.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in any field.
- Good communications & interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
- Minimum duration : 2 months
- Please state your exact internship period (DD.MM.YY to DD.MM.YY) on your resume.
|Address||Averis Sdn. Bhd., City, Tower 2, Avenue 5, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WE ARE AVERIS
The Global Business Services and Solutions Provider
Established in 2006, Averis specializes in different services and solutions such as Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, IT Operations, Shipping Documentation Services, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Business Continuous Improvement Development (BCID), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Change Management, and Data Analytics. Currently, we are headquartered in Malaysia and have expanded to Dubai, Brazil, and Indonesia.
To date, we support thousands of clients across various industries that range from manufacturing to oil and gas. Our clients’ sites are located in several parts of the world - Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Dubai, Brazil, as well as Canada.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people are our biggest asset. The moment you come onboard, we will immediately work on accelerating your career growth by providing learning and development opportunities along with on-the-job training. We strongly encourage a continuous improvement culture among all our employees because we believe that it shapes, builds, and trains our employees to become leaner and more agile.
We strive to provide Averians the best! Here are some of the perks you can look forward to when you join our team:
●Medical, dental, and optical benefits
●Cross-functional training and opportunities for job rotations
●Overseas postings and short-term secondments
●Learning and development programmes that can broaden your knowledge and skills
●Reward and recognition awards
●Exciting recreational and employee engagement activities such as cultural celebrations, sporting matches, artistic workshops, monthly themed celebrations, annual dinners, CSR initiatives, and more
●Competitive leave benefits
●Supported examination leave
Aside from that, we are also certified partners of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and CPA Australia.
At Averis, we want every employee to be on top of their game. How do we make it happen? By catering to every Averian through these programmes:
●Leadership Series - Our leadership series is a programme that prepares senior associate, assistant manager, and manager level employees to critically handle complex issues, and communicate ideas or solutions to stakeholders to help solve problems while strengthening business relationships. This series also grants team leaders and assistant managers with the fundamental leadership skills to lead a team with different competency levels, create vision, and narrate strategies, as well as build a culture of execution to ensure business goals are effectively achieved through multiple layers.
●LEAN Programme -The LEAN Programme is made to guide all employees, through the KAIZEN approach, to continuously improve the work processes, and purposes applied in Averis.
●Blended Learning - We subscribe to various Learning Experience Platforms (LXP) such as Udemy and Coursera in order to diversify learning resources and to promote a more self-directed learning culture.
●Other Elective Courses - This will include all other soft and technical skill courses that support employees’ abilities to perform their daily work operations in a more efficient manner.
●Internship Programme - We provide undergraduate students with a broad exposure so that they can learn and grow in various divisions within the company that could lead to full-time employment.
●Management Associate Programme - A 24-month elite course designed to structure learning experiences that will develop highly-competent young talents to take on the role of a Business Advisory Consultant (SME).
●Employee Referral Programme - A programme that allows employees to recommend any individual that they know for a suitable role in Averis.
Being an Averian will open up doors to new learning and upskilling opportunities! Apply with us now.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 729700-M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual and Business Casual
- Specific Location: Bangsar South City