Kuala Lumpur Jobs Internship Students For June 2023 Intake Position at foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as INTERNSHIP STUDENTS FOR JUNE 2023 INTAKE in our business office, foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under internship working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Internship Students For June 2023 Intake|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Central Operations was born in 2017 and is the backbone operations for foodpanda in APAC. We are around 1800
employees internally and more than 400 outsourced employees supporting 11 different countries and in their
respective languages. Today we start our journey to become a Center of Excellence by the end of 2022 and we
would like YOU to Join us!
foodpanda’s Central Operations IS LOOKING FOR INTERNSHIP STUDENTS FOR JUNE 2023 INTAKE
So you are finally at the end of your university / college days and it is time for the working world. Are you
ready for it? Here at foodpanda, we would like too: –
- Empower you to turn your dreams into actual achievements.
- Accelerate your technical capabilities (basically what you learned) by giving you real life projects that will leave a lasting impact on the organization.
- Help you familiarize yourself into what it feels like to work in a hyper growth, high performing organization where you will be able to converse with multiple individuals across different backgrounds and seniority
- Leverage our e-learning tools, which will be available to you through out the internship program
So Who Are We Looking For?
• You are not a copy-cat or just a do-er. Instead, you have an agile and creative mind that can relate what you studied to what’s happening around you. We are looking for people who are innovative, strategic and can work in an extremely fast phased environment.
• You are curious, love asking questions, and more importantly, hungry for knowledge, experience and impact.
• You need to be strong in the following areas depending on the roles you are applying for:
Information Technology, Network Administration, Business Management/Administration, Operations
Management, Mass Communications, Marketing & Administration, Psychology, Linguistic, Human Resource,
Project Management, Social & Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, BI Analytics and any STEM related fields.
• You are analytical and excellent in report writing and presentation skills.
• You have amazing leadership & time management qualities which can be show-cased by your additional
• Able to participate in the program for a minimum 4 to 6 months.
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Candidates must be a resident in Malaysia, or have the rights to work in Malaysia
• Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform assessments where necessary
• This is an office based role, so please ensure that you can work out of our office at Southgate Commercial Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
At Central Operations we “Work smarter together”, “Always add value” & “Look for trouble”, these are our guiding principles that will make us a Centre of Excellence in no time. We aim to create a magical experience for you here at foodpanda as we win through diversity by hiring the BEST talents from all walks of life.
|Address||37-01, Tower B, Foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd, The Vertical Corporate Towers, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- Great perks (allowances)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
foodpanda Central Operations
Central Operations was born in 2017 and is the backbone operations for foodpanda in APAC. We are around 1800 employees internally and more than 400 outsourced employees supporting 11 different countries and in their respective languages. Today we start our journey to become a Center of Excellence by the end of 2022 and we would like YOU to Join us!. To know us better, check -out this video https://bit.ly/3KOHSEI
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 989567W
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Corporate Allowance; Lifestyle Allowance
- Specific Location: Southgate Commercial Center