Kuala Lumpur Jobs Investor Relations Admin Executive Position at AGAPE SUPERIOR LIVING SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, AGAPE SUPERIOR LIVING SDN BHD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as INVESTOR RELATIONS ADMIN EXECUTIVE for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 2,500 - RM 3,300, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||AGAPE SUPERIOR LIVING SDN BHD|
|Position||Investor Relations Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.300|
INVESTOR RELATIONS ADMIN EXECUTIVE
The Corporate Affairs/ Investor Relations Department
The investor relations (IR) department is a division of a business, usually a public company, whose job it is to provide investors with an accurate account of company affairs. This helps private and institutional investors make informed decisions on whether to invest in the company.
- Support superior in managing ongoing investor requests and queries.
- Update and maintain Investment Relation database.
- Document the company’s current and historic external and internal messages.
- Assist to organise and execute key activities, including speaking events, conferences, roadshows, and other networking functions.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks from time to time.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies/Administration/Public Relation or relevant fields.
- Team player with strong work ethic and detailed oriented.
- Able to handle highly sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
- Competent communication and interpersonal relationship skills to interact effectively with internal teams and external parties.
- Good knowledge in Word and Excel.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin & English, both oral and written.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking investor.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply as position level will depend on the experience of candidates.
Are you ready to make that career shift ? Trust us, this role is always on-demand and you will grow a great portfolio with us. This opportunity does not come often. Click that ‘Apply Now‘ and we will talk to you soon.
- Attractive Salary
- Provide opportunity for personal growth & development
- Corporate working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We arecompany dedicated and focused to provides health and wellness solutions that are needed for today’s world. We believe scientific and technological innovations in health and life science will effectively prevent diseases caused by polluted environments, unhealthy dietary intake, and unhealthy lifestyles.
Through substantial investments in Research and Development and constant communication with the market via our consultations, we aim to promote improved health and longevity in our clients through a combination of our formulas, modern medicine, proper nutrition and advice from skilled nutritionists and/or dieticians. For that, we established partnerships with industry experts and companies from around the globe in the development of ground-breaking products. We will continuously acquire and/or collaborate with synergetic companies to build an effective integrated wellness ecosystem to serve our clients better.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 624388-V
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Monday to Thursday : Formal. Friday & Saturday : Smart Casual, Monday-Friday: 10.00am-6.00pm & Saturday :10.00am -2.00pm (Final month Saturday)
- Specific Location: Jalan Desa Bahagia, Taman Desa
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Investor Relations Admin Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023