Kuala Lumpur Jobs It Auditor Position at Tranglo Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Tranglo Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as IT Auditor for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 4,000 - RM 6,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Tranglo Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.000|
The nature of our business relies heavily on technology which requires IT related risks to be managed adequately to safeguard information. The holding company’s audit team supports the audit for the group and we are looking for a dedicated, passionate and highly drive n individual to join our team to focus on the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist to develop a comprehensive IT audit program in accordance with best
- practices and guidelines set forth by regulators relevant to the country of operations (Bank Negara Malaysia , Monetary Authority of Singapore, Bank Indonesia, Financial Conduct Authority)
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout business processes:
‒ Evaluate compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and guidelines issued by both management and regulatory authorities
‒ Support execution of audits/ assessments of IT processes against leading practices, frameworks and common standards (e.g. CoBIT, ITIL, ISO27001/02).
‒ Conduct specific thematic reviews and technology audits which include the evaluation of systems security controls, user access reviews, network and system vulnerabilities /application/data centre assessments , business continuity testing, IT disaster recovery plans
- Participate in exit meetings to discuss audit findings and recommendations with the auditees. Thereafter assist in the preparation of the audit report
- Follow up on open audit findings with auditees for timely resolution/rectification actions
- Conduct ad hoc tasks/activities to support the functions of the department as and when needed
- At least 3 years of full time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (such as IT audit and IT Risk Management)
- Understanding of business processes ( e.g., Finance/Accounting, Procurement, Sales, etc.).
- Degree in Information Systems or Technology (IT), Computer Science or other related disciplines with relevant experience in managing cyber risk in financial market infrastructures
- Knowledge of business and accounting information systems (Accounting, Billing, Payroll, ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Professional certification such as CISM, CISA, CSXP, CISSP, CREST, CDCP, GPEN or equivalent is desirable but not compulsory
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in the financial industry is an added advantage.
- Malaysian Only
|Address||Tranglo Sdn. Bhd., Unit 10-1, Tower 9, Avenue 5, The Sphere, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Steep Learning Curve
- Fast pace, open and young environment
- Great employment benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRANGLO Sdn Bhd operates a digital commerce switching hub for financial institution and telecom providers globally and strives to produce a fast, easy-to-use and secure platform to better connect loved ones and friends worldwide.
Founded in 2008, the company has connectivity to over 250 mobile network operators, 30,00 retail outlets and 400 banks through its products namely Prepaid Reload, Money Transfer, and Digital Gifts.
Tranglo was also nominated by Fintech News Singapore as one of the Top 10 Fintech Player.
The Vision of the Company is to become “Global Leader in providing accessible and equitable mobile telecom and financial services to the general mass”.
Check out ww.tranglo.com or read more at:
1) http://ww.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/11/01/tranglo-sdn-bhd/ ;
Follow us on http://ww.linkedin.com/company/tranglo/about/
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 809241-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Bangsar South