Cyberjaya Jobs It Consultant – Application Monitoring Position at NTT DATA Business Solutions MSC Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of IT Consultant - Application Monitoring. For those of you who live in Cyberjaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, NTT DATA Business Solutions MSC Sdn Bhd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NTT DATA Business Solutions MSC Sdn Bhd|
|Position||It Consultant - Application Monitoring|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Primary focus would be to process POs and invoices via NTT’s internal software – it.capture. (Training will be provided)
- Train the system to be able to automate the data capturing and entry.
- Monitor the tool status and to ensure it is working well.
- Support incident/service requests coming from it.capture customers.
- Forwarding / escalating customers’ requests to the responsible team(s).
- Regularly provide the customer with a regular status update (for example, troubleshooting or process handling).
- Normal and Noon shift working rotation to support customers globally.
Education/ Experience/ Skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in IT, Information Technology
- Possess good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to adapt to a process-oriented mindset in a Global environment
- Willing to learn and be dynamic to new challenges, in line with the organization’s expansion plans
- Extrovert personality is highly preferred (social, outgoing, etc.)
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
- Willing to support 24/7 shift
- Health insurance for employee and family
- Phone and transport allowances
- Dental and Optical benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
One of the leading international full-service provider for SAP is now offering comprehensive outsourcing services in Asia. With the opening of a new site in Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur, NDBS MSC operates data centres worldwide, based in Germany, Poland, Switzerland, the USA and now in Malaysia. In cooperation with NTT Communications (NTT Com) NTT Data Business Solutions uses one of NTT Com´s highly available data centres and can therefore immediately offer its complete range of SAP Outsourcing throughout Asia.
The new data centre offers unified concepts and services and full fills high security requirements and an accustomed high level of quality. NTT Data Business Solutions (NDBS) delivers highly efficient processes and expertise at the 2nd and 3rd level from Germany to Asia in a 3-shift operation. In combination with a local 1st level competent helpdesk in the native language and local time zone,
NDBS is able to support customers in their internationalization with a high level of quality and stability.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 851111-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 24/7
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cyberjaya 2023
- It Consultant - Application Monitoring position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Cyberjaya 2023