Selangor Jobs It Executive/senior Executive (operations) Position at Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Selangor and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as IT Executive/Senior Executive (Operations) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd|
|Position||It Executive/senior Executive (operations)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To provide system support and Training to Infor M3 ERP.
- Implement and support all Finance related projects.
- Manage and monitor Infor M3 Finance,Procurement & Manufacturing to be running smoothly.
- Analyze and improves business Process.
- Assists in Implementing supplementing solutions to Infor M3 ERP.
- Implement EDI Integration across all system.
- Prepare System and Operation Policy and Procedure.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in ERP is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in workflow processes is required.
- Strong teamwork and fast learner that can work independently.
- Fresh Graduate also encourage to apply.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lam Soon is a household name in South East Asia, known for its quality products and strong brand management skills. With strong brands and extensive sales & distribution network, it is recognized as a major Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) player. From its beginnings, it has grown steadily over the years and today, it has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Lam Soon Group business activities comprise of plantation/milling, refining of cooking oil to the manufacturing of margarine, specialty fats, soap and detergent and olechemicals. Our products are manufactured to the highest international standards including ISO 9002, ISO 14001, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) awarded to its factories in Malaysia and Thailand. Besides our own brands, Lam Soon also provides contract manufacturing services, especially for soap.
Through its many FMCG brands, Lam Soon has cultivated a brand identity that focuses on such characteristics as integrity, trustworthiness, friendliness and approachability. We are continuously rejuvenating our brand portfolio and introducing new line extensions of the highest quality and attractive packaging design in response to evolving consumer trends.
As part of our commitment to progress and business growth, we would like to invite mature, highly motivated, committed and results-oriented professionals to join us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 14578-T
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Saturdays (Half Day)
- Specific Location: Cyber Valley