Kuala Lumpur Jobs It Recruiter Position at Tata Consultancy Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of IT Recruiter with full time working hours for our company office, Tata Consultancy Services, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Tata Consultancy Services, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a IT Recruiter.
|Company||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Achieve staffing objectives by sourcing the right candidates for open and critical positions.
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure staffing goals are fulfilled.
- Screening candidates as per Company eligibility criteria and assisting with candidate registration process at Company careers page.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with Hiring managers.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Source potential candidates from databases, internal / social media platforms and employee referral programs.
- Advertise job openings on Company careers page, social media, job boards.
- Engage with vendor partners as per hiring guidelines to fulfil requirements. Provide periodic sourcing reports to respective stake holders.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by managing the overall recruitment process.
- Screening, hiring, and selection to be done in accordance with defined Company process and guidelines.
- Responsible to comply with Company internal process while fulfilling requirements from internal stake holders. Conduct, coordinate and follow up on the interview process and provide timely feedback to candidates on the progress and outcome of interview.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and salary negotiation with candidates. Preparing job offers, by adhering to Company process and follow-up for acceptance of offers.
- Manage the onboarding formalities and Background Check process for new joiners. Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices. Provide periodic recruitment reports to respective stake holders
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Talent acquisition experience in the IT industry is an added advantage
- Build strong candidate database through job portals, social media and networking
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Independent team player with ability to multi-task
- Positive working attitude
- Willing to be based at customer site 2 times a week (KL Location)
|Address||Tata Consultancy Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd, axiata tower, Level 22A, 9, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Private Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions.Tata Consultancy Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, an MSC Status company established since 2003 has been serving various Malaysian customers from various industries across Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Airlines, Healthcare, GLCs and many more.A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group,
TCS has over 488,00 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
For more information, visitww.tcs.comand follow us on LinkedIn and Facebookhttps://ww.linkedin.com/showcase/tata-consultancy-services-asia-pacific/?originalSubdomain=sghttps://ww.facebook.com/tcsasiapacific/https://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=tY_1p6n9KrA
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 625293-W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)