Kuala Lumpur Jobs It Site Services Technician – Sr Associate Position at Vialto Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Vialto Partners is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of it site services technician - sr associate and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|It Site Services Technician - Sr Associate
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Hardware
At Vialto, we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together individuals, ideas, and technology to unlock business and human growth.
- Mobile Device Management, MFA Configuration in End user Systems
- Microsoft O356, One Drive, Share point, Digital Certificates configuration on end user systems
- Responsible for assets management & inventory includes Systems, Laptop’s
- Installing and Configuring VPN’s on end user systems
- Troubleshooting basic Network related issues and WIFI issues.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime
- Knowledge on Google Workspace is additional knowledge
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment
- Requesting and coordinating vendor support
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 10 and Microsoft Office versions and any other authorized desktop applications
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment and office AV equipment
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
- Configuration of Network Printers and Shared Printers
- Providing solutions at Desktop level support and application level
- System Related problems, Software Installations, Antivirus updating
- Performing LAN and WAN administration tasks as required.
- Perform both onsite and remote Help Desk tasks end-to-end
- Upgrading Operating System & Antivirus patches in users laptops and desktops
- Troubleshooting issues by administering on client machines remotely using remote desktop (RDP) or by through SCCM
- Diploma/Any Graduation
- 3 – 5 years System administrator/IT Technician
- Expert level communication skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vialto Partners is a market leader providing globally integrated solutions supporting global workforce mobility, including immigration, tax, compensation and incentive, managed services, and digital solutions. As a trusted advisor of compliance, consulting and technology services to multinational corporations, the firm solves complex, cross-border workforce mobility challenges to ensure its clients and their employees have a consistent and compliant global mobility experience.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 201416805E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Specific Location: Suite 21.01, Centrepoint South Mid Valley City
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- It Site Services Technician - Sr Associate position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023