Petaling Jaya Jobs It Support Position at Compugraphic Media Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Petaling Jaya and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 2,700 - RM 3,800. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Compugraphic Media Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.700|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.800|
Our company is currently hiring an IT Support Specialist to maintain the networks, system and applications of our IT Department. This role may support internal clients, helping to keep employees productive, or external customers of a company to assist them via phone or email.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following: –
- Interact with end user to assist in troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and provide technical support when needed (This maybe in person or over the phone).
- Installation and configuration of company’s computer hardware, software, operating system, networks, printers and scanners.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Maintain record keeping for IT assets and network.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly backup operations, ensuring all required data are successfully backed up.
- Follow instruction from superior or director during task execution and IT infrastructure implementation.
- Responding in a timely manner to updating procedure documentation and relevant reports.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS: –
- Graduate with Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Possess at least minimum 1 year of working experience in printing / manufacturing environment.
- Fresh graduates with exposure in programming are encourage to apply.
- Experience with hardware and software support, printer setup, network security, Active Directory, windows OS/Linux, C# etc.
- A technical, logical thought process to define problems.
- Problem-solving skills.
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Career growth prospect
- Training will be provided
- Working in a big team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established software developer and business process outsourcing provider. Since our inception, we have focus on building a solid and reputable business in IT technology domain of Output Management Solution.
Our expertise are professional services and documents solutions for financial institutions, insurance companies and loyalty program providers. Our system and services are installed and utilized by leading banks and insurance companies locally and regionally.
We develop solutions for Information Technology Document Systems
- Solutions for Output Management Solution
- Document Designing, Composition and Creation
- E-document Delivery Solutions
- Document generation for Printing
- Document Archival and Retrieval Solution
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 505090-W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Persiaran Sungai Buloh, Kota Damansara
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- It Support position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023