Kuala Lumpur Jobs It Support Manager Position at BINASTRA BUILDERS SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
BINASTRA BUILDERS SDN. BHD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as it support manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BINASTRA BUILDERS SDN. BHD.|
|Position||It Support Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or information technology
• min 5-6 years or more experience in IT management or construction digitization
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
• 5 days work
* Create firewall and company website and data protection
• Deep knowledge of operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Serve as the subject-matter expert supporting Windows, and widely used software and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe, etc
• Execute systems and network design, documentation, implementation, testing, and administration, and ensure components meet business needs and work together seamlessly
• Implement applications and software upgrades and troubleshoot any performance issues
• Train employees in using software and hardware, and provide technical support when needed
• Prepare cost–benefit analyses when upgrades are necessary, and monitor vendors to ensure that they’re offering the best-possible service and value for business needs
• Develop and execute disaster planning and maintain data backups
• Maintain computer infrastructure and keep stocks of computers, cyber-security, etc.
|Address||Binastra Group, Jalan Jalil Jaya 3, Jalil Link, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Career development opportunities
- Growing company & Positive Working Environment
- Attractive benefits: Bonus, Medical Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an establised property development and building construction company with CIDB G7 and Certification of ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 45001 (OHS) and ISO 14001 (EMS).We are specialized in highrise and commerical building projects.
We are now seeking for qualified and experienced candidates to join our esteemed organization.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 141757-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Bukit Jalil