Selangor Jobs It System Administrator Position at BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as IT System Administrator. For those of you who live in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||It System Administrator|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Perform according to the standard and strategy of the IT-Headquarter in Germany and work on projects in close cooperation
- 1st Level on-site support for our user-services, Troubleshoot issues and outages, user management, preparation and monitoring.
- 2nd Level support for remote sites
- Installation and configuration of server- and network components, infrastructure support
- Monitoring of data centre and implementation of preventive measures
- Ensure security through access controls and backups
- Creation of KB-article and FAQ’s
- Provide guidance to staff for IT system used in company
- Required to handle IT project.
- Responsible for the logistic computing system, handheld, mobile printer
- Responsible for the unified communication cluster for region Asia
- Responsible for the contact center solution based on webex cloud
- Responsible for the print inventory control and support
- Coordinating with the local IT and support across Asia region
- Proven experience as an IT Administrator or similar role
- Experience in logistic computing system
- Experience in VMWare Virtualization (Implementation and Maintenance)
- Experience in Installation and maintenance of servers based on MS Windows Server
- Knowledge with networks (LAN, WAN, WiFi), system security and backup/recovery
- Familiarity with VoIP technologies and standard protocols (SMTP, SIP, RTP)
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Methodical skills to work in global projects
- Fluent in English, Written and verbal English skills must be well developed
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and able to work in a global team
- High customer and service orientation
- Mobile to travel
- Competitive Compensation
- Encourage work-life balance
- Training & Development focused
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Big Dutchman with its headquarters in Germany is the recognized global market leader in innovative technology and equipment for modern poultry management since 1938.
Across five continents and in more than 100 countries, Big Dutchman has built upon the success in housing and feeding systems for poultry production, extended the product range to include “easy-to-operate” to computer-based management systems, climate solutions and exhaust air treatment systems.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 644121-W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Bandar Bukit Raja