Shah Alam/Subang Jobs It System Analyst Position at QL Maxincome Sdn Bhd (FamilyMart)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as IT System Analyst. For those of you who live in Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, QL Maxincome Sdn Bhd (FamilyMart), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||QL Maxincome Sdn Bhd (FamilyMart)|
|Position||It System Analyst|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
IT System Analyst to join our team who will be responsible for both incident analysis and project management. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, as well as excellent communication and project management abilities.
- Develop and maintain incident management processes and procedures
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritize incidents
- Manage projects from initiation to closure, ensuring project deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Develop project plans and timelines, and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project implementation
- Provide technical support to end-users as needed
- Experience in incident analysis and project management
- Strong technical skills, including experience with incident management software and project management tools
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Retail POS Experience will be advantage
- Willing to work in office based in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FamilyMart is the world’s 2nd largest convenience store chain, with over 17,500 stores across various markets globally. Backed with over 40 years of experience in convenience retailing.
FamilyMart aims to constantly be ahead of social trends and diversifying social needs, ever evolving as a social and lifestyle infrastructure provider to local communities.
QL Maxincome Sdn Bhd is a master franchisee of FamilyMart and a subsidiary of QL Resources Berhad, an established company listed on the main market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. FamilyMart Co.,Ltd’s philosophy and values resonate with QL’s mission of providing nourishing agro-based products for the benefit of all. Their emphasis of delivering quality food is also a value that QL, as a food company values and sees synergy in.
We create nourishing products from agro resources, leading to benefit for all parties.
To be the preferred global agro based enterprise.
Integrity, Win-Win, Teamwork, Innovative
© 2023 FamilyMart | By QL Maxincome Sdn. Bhd.
Registration No. 199601010973 (383322-D) | All Rights Reserved.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 383322-D
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)