Cyberjaya Jobs It Technical Service Desk Position at Nezda Malaysia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Nezda Malaysia is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as IT Technical Service Desk for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Cyberjaya and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 6,000 - RM 7,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||It Technical Service Desk|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.000|
EXPERIENCE: 2-4 Years
LANGUAGE : Japanese
Roles & Responsibility.
· Willing to work 24/7 production support.
· Ability to communicate both in English and Japanese languages (written )as well
· Ability to solve problems in a collaborative and mutual manner based upon the needs of multiple parties
· 3 to 4 yrs. experience in IT service desk
· Desktop troubleshooting ,installations
· CCNA certification/ Knowledge
· Knowledge networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks.
· Excellent knowledge about DC,DHCP ,network Protocols
· Should have worked in a Production support environment and familiarity with ITIL process – Incident, Change, Problem.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Malaysia's most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 1151022V
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day