Sarawak Jobs Jr. Accounts Executive Position at SARAWAK OIL PALMS BERHAD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we SARAWAK OIL PALMS BERHAD are looking for candidates for the position of jr. accounts executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Sarawak and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||SARAWAK OIL PALMS BERHAD|
|Position||Jr. Accounts Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Possess at least a Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Assist Accountant / Sr. Accounts Executive on month-end closing activities
- Involvement in day-to-day accounting operations
- Liaising with Managers on daily transactions
- Ensure all financial records are properly maintained
- Review Accounts Assistant’s job assignment
- Attractive Performance Bonus
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- Management Retirement Gratuity Fund
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad (7949-M), best-known as SOPB is the pioneer of the commercial oil palms planting in Sarawak. Own the largest plantation spheres and primarily involved in the cultivation of oil palms and the operation oil palms mills and recently embarked into properties line and consumer products, SOPB Group offers various career opportunities in its whole business areas. As the public listed Group in Bursa Malaysia SOPB is aspiring to be the preferred employer.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 7949-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Personal Accident & Term Life insurance coverage; Employee Share Option Scheme;, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Miri