Subang Jaya Jobs Junior Accounts Executive Position at PM INTERNATIONAL MALAYSIA
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Junior Accounts Executive. For those of you who live in Subang Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, PM INTERNATIONAL MALAYSIA, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 3,000 - RM 5,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PM INTERNATIONAL MALAYSIA|
|Position||Junior Accounts Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
We are seeking a Junior Accounts Executive to join our finance team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial activities of the company, including processing invoices, maintaining financial records, and assisting in the preparation of financial reports.
The Junior Accounts Executive will report to the Senior Accounts Executive.
- Process invoices and ensure accurate recording of financial transactions
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile bank statements and other financial records
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
- Participate in audits and other financial assessments
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Accounts Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Experience with accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for accounting and finance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
|Address||PM-International Malaysia, Garden Shoppe One City, D4 & D5, Ground Floor, Jalan USJ 25/1A, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PM-International is the 8thlargest direct selling company in the world and the fastest growing company in the industry for the last 3 years.
For 30 years, PM-International has set the highest standards for the development and distribution of nutrition supplements for health, fitness and beauty under the brand name FitLine.
FitLine products are all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science to help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle. Today, more than 1 million people consume FitLine products daily, worldwide.
PM International empowers independent distributors from all walks of life to start a business part time and go on to build a career with us.
Our Malaysian headquarters is located at One City, Subang Jaya, Selangor with more than 20 employees. Most of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years. We invest in building a career for all our employees through trainings and courses.
PM International has 5 local branches in Malaysia, namely:
- Kota Kinabalu
In 2023, we will be shifting to our very own 35,00 square feet building in Glenmarie, Shah Alam.
PM International was founded in 1993, and our accolades include:
- 20x Top 100 Most Innovative Companies in Germany
- AA1 Rating by Dun and Bradstreet
- Scientific Collaboration with the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
- Center of Excellence at the University of Applied Sciences, Upper Austria
- WFDSA member
- Largest Global Corporate Sponsor of World Vision
- Open in 45 countries
PM-International Malaysia was founded in 2003, and our accolades are
- Top 100 SME's in Malaysia
- DSAM member
- MRCA member
- AJL License Holder
- All Products registered with MoH
- Best Halal Health Supplement Award by Jakim
- Corporate Sponsors of NCSM
- Corporate Sponsors of Cheshire Home
CSR is a vital focus for PM International.
In Malaysia, we donated RM 1.1 million to local charities in 2021/22.
Our team is dynamic and warm, and enjoy benefits such as
- Profit Sharing
- International Annual Staff Retreat (We're going to Osaka in 2023!)
- Education fund
- Company laptop and handphone (depending on position)
- Free Products worth RM 800 monthly
- Annual Bonuses and Increments
- Awesome Staff Parties
- Subsidised on-site parking
- Group Health Insurance and more
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for dynamic individuals who want to be at the forefront, leading growth opportunities.
Our CEO has an open door policy. You are encouraged to contribute your ideas to help the company grow and will have plenty of opportunities to grow with PM International.
Reach out today, we are excited to meet you!
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 1149035-H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff travel incentives, Profit sharing, Smart Casual