Selangor Jobs Junior Admin Assistant Position at Malaysian Institute Of Planners
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Junior Admin Assistant in our company, Malaysian Institute Of Planners. For candidates who reside in Selangor and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,800 - RM 2,500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Malaysian Institute Of Planners|
|Position||Junior Admin Assistant|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.520|
- To assist in all administrative duties
- To be involved in ad-hoc projects and events as and when the need arises
- Diploma holder with preferably 1 year of working experience
- Fresh graduates with a good learning attitude and a mature mindset will be highly considered.
- Committed and possess strong intercommunication skills
- Speaks and writes good English and Malay
- Must possess own transport
- Basic Accounting/ Finance knowledge or in Town Planning will be advantageous
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Malaysian Institute of Planners is seeking for young and dynamic individuals to be part of our growing team. You must be able to work as team, self motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: PPM-002-10-26071972
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Kelana Jaya