Petaling Jaya Jobs Junior Assistant Teacher (primary) At Bskl Position at The British International School of Kuala Lumpur Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Junior Assistant Teacher (Primary) at BSKL in our company, The British International School of Kuala Lumpur Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Petaling Jaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Education and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 2,500 - RM 3,500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The British International School of Kuala Lumpur Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Junior Assistant Teacher (primary) At Bskl|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
Junior Assistant Teacher (Primary) at BSKL
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: One Year
The British International School of Kuala Lumpur (BSKL) is one of the leading international schools in Kuala Lumpur offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Sixth Form.
Our school values developing the whole child- academically, pastorally and socially with the principles of Positive Education underpinning our approach. With the child at the centre of our decision making we believe that we are best-placed to offer an outstanding education for all students in our care.
BSKL has been graded as excellent in all areas of educational provision by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, and is a member of Nord Anglia Education offering numerous opportunities for professional growth. Through our evidence-based Professional Learning Pathways we are at the forefront of new thinking in the classroom, ensuring that our staff have all the tools to provide for outstanding teaching and learning.
At Nord Anglia Education, we work every day to inspire our students, schools and employees to be the best they can be and we are ambitious for them all to achieve more than they thought possible in their personal, social and academic endeavours. Within our family of schools, this aspiration is underpinned by a commitment to always act with respect, integrity, openness and courage. These qualities are the foundation of how we approach our work and roles within Nord Anglia Education and are shared by everyone in our global family.
With an immediate start , we require a dedicated, forward-thinking Assistant Teacher to help support our teachers to create the very best learning experiences for our children.
Suitable candidates for this post will:
- Be a Malaysian passport holder or be eligible to work in Malaysia
- Hold a high standard of education (minimum diploma level, honours degree advantageous)
- Understand and be able to articulate how their skills would have a positive impact on pupil learning.
- Want to play an active role in the co-curricular life of a busy international school.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary
- Medical cover.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- Opportunities exist for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education (subject to visa requirements). Access to our e-learning platform, Nord Anglia University, and exclusive collaborations with world leading organisations such as The Juilliard School, MIT and King’s College London will give you the opportunity to advance at every stage of your career. .
Your role as an Junior Assistant Teacher:
- Assist in creating a stimulating learning environment.
- Play a key role in supporting the delivery of effective learning experiences.
- Be responsible for the welfare of the children in the class.
- Contribute to the whole-school ethos, environment and organisation
- Be a positive role model to pupils and colleagues.
- Be professional and demonstrate excellent standards at all times.
Please apply for this vacancy using the Nord Anglia Job Application Portal. The closing date for application is 9am (KL Time) Friday 30th January. All interviews will be conducted virtually, including a panel interview. Early applications are strongly encouraged and we reserve the right to appoint prior to the published closing date.
The closing date is 30th January
About Nord Anglia Education
Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with 69 schools located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Together, our schools educate over 67,00 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school.
Our philosophy for education rests on the 4 pillars of creativity, wellbeing, excellent academic outcomes and global connectedness. These are delivered through innovative use of educational technology to create a 21st Century, personalised, learning experience for all students.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. NAE schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 77 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The British International School of Kuala Lumpur (BSKL)is one of the leading international schools in Kuala Lumpur offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Sixth Form.
The school hasthree visually arresting campuses- Lower, Junior and Secondary - providing a range of excellent learning environments. BSKL has beengraded as excellent in all areas of educational provisionby the Independent Schools Inspectorate, and is a member of Nord Anglia Education offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 825024-X
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Lunch, Business