Puchong Jobs Junior Event Executive Position at Dreamory Entertainment Group Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Dreamory Entertainment Group Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as junior event executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Puchong and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 2,500 to a maximum of RM 3,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Dreamory Entertainment Group Sdn Bhd
|Junior Event Executive
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
Dreamory is an event company providing various event technology solutions to clients to ease their hassle of planning and executing events. Yes, what we doing is something really new and pioneer in the event industry which makes us different from typical event management companies and that’s why we are here to change the gameplay of organizing corporate events!
3 Best Things About The Role:
- You are the frontliner, you will get to explore and be in charge of different kinds of exciting corporate hybrid/virtual events using our event technology.
- We are a performance-oriented company. You will get a monthly incentive for completing each project perfectly!
- Make your resume shine like a diamond! We are dealing with ‘Big Brands’ and guarantee to make yourself proud by handling these projects.
Do you love what you do?
- Be a leader and lead the production team to setup the event by using our event technology. Make it on time too!
- We are customer-centric, that’s why clients love us! Developing and maintaining professional-client relationships never hurts.
- Manage and negotiate with vendors, ensure compliance with all project timeframes and take good care of vendor relationships.
What you’ll need to be a Dreamorian?
- Only junior or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Excellent oral and written in English.
- Be organized and have a responsible attitude.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- You will learn to use event technology to conduct events!
- Monthly performance incentive to appreciate your effort!
- Dynamic and work life balanced company culture!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2018, Dreamory Entertainment Group - a robust company innovating and building a customer-centric event technology that powers borderlessaccessibility,creativeinteraction, and intelligentinsightfor hybrid events.
We are a company that is proud to be young, and we take our youthfulness seriously. We believe that youthfulness is not just about the age of our employees; it's about their energy, their creativity, and their ability to think outside the box.
We also believe in living out our core values in every aspect of our business practices, because those core values are what make Dreamory different from other companies who may be older than us but share the same goals.
There are 5 core values that we live by:
- Be customer-centric & take ownership
- Be creative, adventurous & innovative
- Be performance-oriented
- Be fast & efficient
- Be work-life balance
We are always looking for new ways to help people grow their careers and live life on their terms! If this sounds like something you would want in your life, then we would love for you to join us!
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 1400833-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 51-2, Jalan BK 5A/2, Bandar Kinrara 5
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Puchong 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Puchong 2023
- Junior Event Executive position job vacancies