Pahang Jobs Junior Executive, Hr (payroll) Position at Monoluxury Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Monoluxury Sdn Bhd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as junior executive, hr (payroll) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pahang - Others and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 2,500 - RM 3,500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Monoluxury Sdn Bhd
|Junior Executive, Hr (payroll)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Work Location: Cameron Highlands
Payroll / HR Information System
- Responsible for checking, collating, updating payroll data entry and processing necessary data to expedite monthly salary payment for all staff. Ensure timely and accurate execution of monthly payroll process.
- Check and monitor staff attendance and leave management
- Check employee monthly overtime claim and allowances claim are adhering to the company policies & procedure and claims are paid accurately and timely.
- Ensure payments of salary are made on or before end of each month.
- Handle staff medical benefits and claim
- Ensure payroll activities are in accordance with company policies and statutory requirements.
- Generate and compiling necessary reports related to manpower and payroll records.
- Distribute pay slip each payroll month.
- Ensure effective administrative of letter/correspondence for all employees.
- Support and assist any other ad-hoc HR assignments/ events/ activities.
- Assist the Human Resource HOD in the implementation and monitoring of Quality Improvement activities for the department
- Assist the Human Resource HOD in the implementation of policies and procedures and to assist in monitoring and reviewing its effectiveness
- Update and maintain employees records orderly and correctly in the databased and filling systems.
- Ensure proper documentation of payroll documents and safe keeping of employee personal files.
- To perform any other duties as when required by superior and/or management
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Human Resources and/or Business Management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Required Skill(s):Good interaction, communication, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of HR200 System would be an added advantage
- Minimum with 2 years’ hands-on experience in a wide spectrum of human resources functions including payroll administration would be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (Training will be PROVIDED)
- Able to start work immediately would be an added advantage.
- Able to work in Cameron Highlands.
- Accommodation Provided
- Enjoy staff purchase DISCOUNT
- Good career exposure with lots of learning opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Food Production Industry is one of the few industries that remain stable through both the good and bad economic times. It serves society’s basic needs.
Monoluxury Sdn Bhd is the leading salad & herb grower in Malaysia, serving both local and regional markets. We are passionate about sustainable horticulture and always seek to tailor best practices worldwide into our benchmarks for growing, processing, food safety, and packaging. We must keep learning and investing in order to improve and meet the various challenges confronting us; climate change, shortage of manpower & relevant skill sets, pandemics, regional political and economic crises. We need new people to come and join our team to help us in our quest.
Set up by Julian Roe, a British citizen with a degree in Horticulture, we started farming in the Highlands of Malaysia 26 years ago and for every one of those years we have improved our metrics in terms of financial, productivity, market share, customer satisfaction by investing in both people and technology year on year without fail.
We are currently open for recruitment in order to expand further and therefore have opportunities available, at all levels, in the following departments;
- Greenhouse Crop Production
- PackingHouse – Operation Management, Post-Harvest Technology
- Logistics & Warehouse – Purchasing, Loading & Distribution
- Food Technology – Quality Assurance & Process Engineering, Food Safety
- Laboratory & New Product Development Kitchen
- Administration – HR, Training, Payroll, Security
- Marketing – Digital & Social Media Marketing
If you have a skill set in any of the above areas, either from within the Food Industry or from another industry, and are seeking new challenges in a faster and more stable growing business either as a leader or in a more junior role then send us a message and we’ll pass you the email address to send to.
Note that positions are all based in Malaysia and may require travelling. Depending on department or job requirement, positions may be based in Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, and/or Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 253790-H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Accommodation where applicable, Smart Casual, Sun - Fri
- Specific Location: Cameron Highlands
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Junior Executive, Hr (payroll) position job vacancies