Selangor Jobs Key Account Manager Position at TYCOON ASIA PACIFIC (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Selangor and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TYCOON ASIA PACIFIC (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Key Account Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 8,000 - RM 12,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|TYCOON ASIA PACIFIC (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
|Key Account Manager
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing
Job Description and responsibilities:
- Implement and execute sales planning to maximize the sales revenue and take over the market shares from other competitors
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Responsible for Key account management and business development
- Review business performance and to identify risk and opportunity of the brand
- Maintain customer relationship, provide total solution and extend business network
- Communication between sales team & different internal departments including marketing, account and logistics dept.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related discipline
- 5-6 years’ sales & marketing experience in the field of skin care / baby care / personal care / TCM
- Strategic thinking, proactive, self-motivated, creative and be a team player
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills with suppliers and channel partners
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Possess a car and a valid driving license, willing to travel
Working hours: 5 Days/ office hours
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Introduction: The Company is a Hong Kong listed company which has over 2,300 distribution points in the city, including Mannings, Watsons, Sasa, CR Care, 7-eleven, PARKnSHOP and Beijing Tong Ren Tang etc. We are also the agent for a notable number of reputable proprietary Chinese medicine brands and internationally-renowned maternal and child products. The Company is one of the three major distributors in the PCM distribution market in Hong Kong.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 1328009-P
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: PFCC @ Puchong