Perak Jobs Lca Analyst & Environmental Specialist Position at Camfil Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Perak and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Environmental
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Camfil Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Lca Analyst & Environmental Specialist|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Environmental|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Do you want to play an important role in taking Camfil´s sustainability work to the next level? Camfil is a family owned business with strong values, a clear purpose and a commitment to delivering clean air solutions in a sustainable and profitable way.
The LCA Analyst is an important collaborator on the global and local Sustainability teams and will work on life cycle assessment (LCA) and be part on the development and reporting of Scope 1,2 & 3 carbon accounting. You will also develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and provide support on sustainability-related projects and initiatives.
Reporting to the group’s VP Sustainability, you participate in developing Camfil´s group-wide sustainability work in close collaboration with different functions and personnel across the entire business. The role is located in Ipoh, Malaysia.
- Coordinate and oversee the work with LCA, EPD´s and other third-party certifications
- Coordinate and work with the companies LCA modeling and reporting software
- Monitors and analyzes changes to product related sustainability regulations and relevant international standards related to product sustainability topics including life cycle assessments, environmental product declarations, product sustainability claims, product and raw materials sustainable content reporting, GHG reporting (Scope 1,2 & 3) and other best practices.
- Supports the development of written and visual summaries of the company’s product sustainability data including LCA results, environmental product footprints, product sustainable content data, etc
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their expectations and needs
- Identify opportunities for the company to improve its sustainability performance
- Track and report on progress against sustainability goals
- Support the development of sustainability-related policies and procedures
- Stay up to date on developments in the field of sustainability
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, sustainability, or related field
- At least 2-4 years professional experience in sustainability or a related field
- Experience with LCA assessments and reporting, including knowledge of current tools and trends; LCA verification agencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with environmental regulations
- Strong data management and computational skills
- Able to work effectively in an international cultural environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, including self-motivating and time management
- Fluent English is required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in environmental science, sustainability, or related field
- Project management experience
- Experience with data analysis and visualization software
- Strong knowledge and experience in LCA modelling, using software such as, SimaPro, Sphera/GaBi, OpenLCA or OneClickLCA.
- A leading manufacturing company with diverse work atmosphere
- Career Advancement & Training and Development
- Provide Competitive Benefits Packages
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Camfil is the world's largest and leading manufacturer of industrial air filters and clean air solutions, generating annual sales of over RM 2 billion. There is a good chance that, at this very moment, you are breathing clean air that has passed through a filter manufactured by us. Our products can be found everywhere from offices to clean rooms for sensitive electronics production, mines, factories, hospitals and nuclear power stations. Camfil is a global company with 29 subsidiaries,30 production plants and an extensive network of agents in Europe, North America and Asia
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 433175-X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Batu Gajah