Kuala Lumpur Jobs Learning Advisor Position at LINGOACE (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
LINGOACE (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as learning advisor with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev..
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||LINGOACE (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
- Work closely with teachers to understand the progression of the students and provide actionable feedback to the parents.
- Providing excellent customer experience to increase customer satisfaction, growth, and retention rate.
- Develop and follow up with the customers and maintain a strong relationship.
- Work towards achieving service excellence and meeting monthly KPI.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in customer service, teaching, call center, telesales, and/or account management field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly customer-centric in understanding and profiling customers’ needs.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to read, write and communicate in both Mandarin to handle Mandarin-speaking customers.
- Resourceful and able to perform well under pressure.
- Experience working in an educational environment will be advantageous.
- Experienced candidates will be considered for a senior role.
- Entry-level candidates with great enthusiasm and willingness to learn are welcome to apply.
|Address||A-2-1, Linguaphone Distributors Sdn Bhd, Endah Promenade, 5, Jalan 3/149e, Taman Sri Endah, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Young and Energetic Working Environment
- Walking Distance to MRT Station
- Attractive Benefits and Perks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Singapore with a global footprint, LingoAce is a growing and leading education technology company for language learning. We offer a range of immersive curriculums for different proficiency learners from diverse cultural backgrounds, designed and developed by our talents.
With a growing team of 1,700 LingoAcers, 4,500 certified teachers, and offices in the U.S., Southeast Asia, and China, we serve learners across 100 countries and regions.
This year, we are honored to be named in the GSV EdTech 150, a list of the world’s most transformative growth companies in digital learning. We have also closed our Series B and C funding rounds in 2021, with a total of $180 million raised to date. Some of our great partners and backers include Sequoia Capital India, Owl Ventures, Tiger Global, Shunwei Capital, SWC Global & Decent Capital.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 1466206-K
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Casual (e.g. T-shirts)