Selangor Jobs Legal & Compliance Executive Position at A.D. Financial Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company A.D. Financial Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of legal & compliance executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,800 - RM 3,500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||A.D. Financial Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Legal & Compliance Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
(A) Legal and Compliance Department
- Assist the Head of Department in drafting and vetting various types of internal agreements, external agreements and other relevant written instruments and documents.
- Assist the Head of Department in providing appropriate reporting required by the relevant regulators and the service providers in a timely manner.
- Asist the Head of Department in requesting, compiling, submitting, and filing of documents for any new application, renewal/or variation of license of the company and the financial adviser representatives required by the relevant regulators.
- Liaise with the panel lawyers and the relevant regulatory offices.
- Undertake research regarding legal and compliance matters and provide appropriate regulatory information required by the internal departments and the management in a timely manner.
- Support all other matters relating to departmental policies and procedures on an ad hoc basis.
(B) Advisory Department
- Assist the Head of Department and the Principal Consultant on advisory planning for family businesses succession planning and personal & family wealth preservation: –
- Liaise with client/Account holder for data, information, documents & appointments.
- Prepare letter of engagement, terms of business, request legal invoices etc.
- Implement formulation plan by working closely with service providers such as legal advisor, lawyers, BVI, Foundation, Company Secretarial service providers.
(C) Family Office Department
- Assist the Principal Consultant & ensure all the administration work of the Family Office clients are handed timely & promptly:-
- Prepare letter of engagement, terms of business, invoices etc.
- Work closely with service providers to ensure key tasks and services are performed timely & promptly.
- Liaise with client for date, information, documents & appointments.
- Ensure client’s enquiries and queries are handled and resolved promptly.
- Compile & analyze client’s financial net worth and other family wealth information from time to time for presentation to client in Family Council meeting.
- Prepare & plan for periodic Family Council meetings, issuance of agenda and taking minutes of meetings.
- Ensure all statutory compliance & renewals are attended promptly.
- Bachelors in law (LL. B) or equivalent and admitted to the Bar in Malaysia
- 1 – 3 year(s) of working experience in legal practice and/or as in-house counsel
- Candidates with exposure to corporate, commercial, capital market, probate, administration of estates and/or regulatory compliance would be highly regarded
- Strong communication, analytical, drafting and research skills with pleasant personality and good work ethics
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative, motivated, and eager to learn. Able to work independently but also a team player
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A.D. FINANCIAL SDN BHD is an independent and Licensed Financial Planning firm specializing in Asset Protection and Preservation Planning for high complex wealth, both Muslim and Non Muslim, clients. A licensed company with Securities Commission and Bank Negara Malaysia, A.D. FINANCIAL SDN BHD has developed the complete Asset Protection and Preservation Advisory preparedness system via Preservation, Accumulation and Distribution strategies that has helped many individuals and families discover the freedom and peace of mind in handling their complex wealth by achieving their goals and objectives.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 603062-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Petaling Jaya