Kuala Lumpur Jobs Legal Intern Position at A. SIVANESAN & CO.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Legal Intern. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, A. SIVANESAN & CO., and able to work under internship system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||A. SIVANESAN & CO.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
A legal intern typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Drafting legal documents such as motions, briefs, complaints, or pleadings based on the attorney’s instructions
- Researching applicable laws and legal precedents in order to provide legal support to attorneys working on cases
- Drafting contracts, wills, trusts, deeds, corporate charters, and other legal documents
- Preparing and filing legal documents with courts or other agencies
- Interviewing clients, witnesses, and other individuals involved in a case in order to gather information about the facts of the case
- Reviewing and summarizing case files to determine what additional action is needed by the attorney
- Drafting plea agreements for criminal cases
- Conducting legal research on issues relevant to cases being tried in court
- Preparing briefs, motions, petitions, and other legal documents for the court.
- Currently pursuing or Possess a law degree;
- No working experience required (Previous working experience will be an added advantage);
- Candidates who are currently awaiting for CLP exam or studying CLP for night classes are also encouraged to apply;
- Working hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m;
- Accessible by LRT/KTM /Monorail
About the Firm :
A.Sivanesan.Co is a law firm that focuses on civil litigation/general litigation with an office at Brickfields(around Nu Sentral) and is now looking for an intern to assist the operation of the firm.
Training and guidance will be given.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Specific Location: Brickfields