Johor Jobs Licensing Executive Position at Lima Bintang Logistics Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Lima Bintang Logistics Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Johor and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of LICENSING EXECUTIVE and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 2,500 - RM 5,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Lima Bintang Logistics Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
Johor – Taman Desa Idaman, Senai
What does a Licensing Executive job description include?
- Execute to relate report to submission about LMW.
- Educate knowledge and capable to execute LMW applications such as GPB & K9.
- Deal with customers.
- To involve proactively in the implementation of safety policy and directives.
- Monitor daily invoicing & open job files for each application.
Key skills and qualifications of a Licensing Executive:
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
You can find us more detail:
Tik Tok: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJKEqUcy/
|Address||LIMA BINTANG LOGISTICS SDN BHD, Industrial Park, No.684 (PTD 41331) & No.685 (PTD 41332, Jalan Idaman 2/17, Taman Desa Idaman, 81400 Senai, Johor, Malaysia|
- Work-Life Balance
- Training & Development
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lima Bintang Logisticswas founded with the purpose of “Making Every Delivery Safe For People”.Since our founding in 2001, LBL has grown tremendously from initially offering general transportation to now offer fully integrated logistics solutions and services—including public bonded warehouse, heavy lifting, and heavy transportation services, License manufacturing warehouse (LMW) consultancy and trade compliance services, chemical and dangerous cargo logistics, marine and offshore logistics, container haulage and international freight forwarding.Today,we have more than 200 employees and fleet operators operate with 7 offices in Malaysia including Singapore. LBL position our self as the leading integrated logistics solutions provider for international manufacturing and service companies. We primarily focus our services solutions for Manufacturing, Chemical, Energy, and Construction industries.We are expanding in line with the rapid growth of the Company. If you are keen and interested in being part of a member in realizing LBL purpose, possess the right attitude, and willing to shape the future of Singapore Logistics safety performance. We welcome you to be part of the Lima Bintang team!
Company Core Value:
1 - Making Customer Success
2 - Safety
3 - Responsibility
4 - Integrity
5 - Humble
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 537963-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Senai