Penang Jobs Logistics Executive/ Trade Compliance Position at SEA ASIA PACIFIC SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SEA ASIA PACIFIC SDN. BHD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE/ TRADE COMPLIANCE for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Penang and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 3,000 - RM 4,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||SEA ASIA PACIFIC SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Logistics Executive/ Trade Compliance|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
- Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain
- Responsible for harmonizing and monitoring supply chain operations
- Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
- Responsible for troubleshooting any concern related to international freight transportation
- Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
- Ensure that internal teams recommend the most advantageous transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency
- Responsible for establishing specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
- Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Work with and monitor the efforts of partners in the supply chain to ensure smooth operations
- Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to optimize procedures
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate monthly reports for upper management
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Promote clear guidelines on Trade Compliance, customs, and international regulatory compliance requirements
- Support global stakeholders on trade compliance and custom regulatory issues
- Develop and establish SOPs, procedures, and guidelines to ensure a smooth flow of goods to meet client’s order fulfillment
- Assure the company’s policies, contracts, and business activities are in compliance with the laws and regulations
- Consistently engage with customs and other government authorities on a necessary basis
- Good benefits for staffs
- More then 1400 allowances
- Medical Card
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are specialized in tool manufacturing, installation, service and spare parts forglass industries ,solar and PCB industries.Expertised in wet tools such asbatch machine, inline machine and PCB machine for photovoltaic technology, PCB and FPD equipment. We are growing towards semiconductor and support the need for semiconductor spare parts as well. Well known experiences inPE-CVD, ETCHING, CLEAN TECH, DIFFUSION.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1229114-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Meal Allowance, Transport Allowance
- Specific Location: SIMPANG AMPAT
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Logistics Executive/ Trade Compliance position job vacancies