Petaling Jaya Jobs Management Trainee Position at SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Management Trainee and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Top Management
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 5,000 - RM 7,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Top Management|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.000|
This two-year programme provides a structured leadership program, on-the-job training, product & services training, and regional exposure. As a management trainee, you will be working closely with our sales and functional teams to assist in our business operations where you will develop your skills and gain a comprehensive understanding of our business operations.
Here at SPD Malaysia, we differentiate ourselves through our innovative and customer-centric employees by ensuring that we provide the best service to our customers. We believe that we have achieved this through a strong culture of mentorship; nurturing our employees to become multi-disciplined and skilful individuals. At SPD Malaysia, you will be immersed in our strong mentorship culture in the workplace where you will gain exposure to projects that allows our employees to cultivate and hone in on the essentials skills required to effectively perform your role.
In our company, we are committed to creating a company work culture which has open and transparent communication, trust, and collaboration. In such a culture, we aim to ensure that our employees not only feel valued but supported. We value impact-making solutions and encourage our employees to voice out their ideas and opinions as we believe that our employees are the driving force towards the success of the company.
SPD Malaysia is keenly aware of the benefits of digitalization. We aspire to continuously push for innovation in the digital space to better leverage data and harness new technologies in the digital space. This program presents you with the opportunity to work collaboratively with our employees on digital transformation projects to ideate ways to leverage growth opportunities and to improve our processes through automation.
We have an ambition to grow our organization into all 10 ASEAN countries in the next 5 years. Performers will be presented with the opportunity to assist SPD Malaysia in achieving this goal. Performers will be offered secondment to countries where we operate in, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam. Being exposed to a multitude of cultures and working with our regional colleagues, you stand to gain and cultivate indispensable skills such as cultural awareness and leadership.
Who are we looking for?
- Graduate with up to 3 years of working experience
- Degree in any discipline
- Interest in entrepreneurship and growing businesses to an even greater level with an Experienced Sales Team
- Looking for in depth exposure to working with functional teams such as HR, Technical Experts and Warehouse/Logistics
- Effective in English (Positions currently open in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand)
- Team player and hands on in all initiatives and projects
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
If you have the ambition and aspiration to be a leader, and relish the exposure for regional opportunities, our programme will provide you the platform, structure, the support to grow your strengths and deepen your talents.
- 5 Days' Work
- Competitive Salary Package
- Attractive Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Biomedia enables the industrial, R&D and healthcare professionals to make an impact in improving lives by aiding them in their research and testing processes with our products and services. This is just one of the many ways "We impact lives".
One of our business entities - SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd - a leading distributor of top-notch laboratory consumables, reagents, biomedical and laboratory equipment and diagnostic products, offers myriad benefits to customers in varying industries, such as F&B, pharmaceutical, academic and government research institutions, and healthcare.
Excellence through people. Shaping the future together. Join our team today in empowering communities and impacting lives.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ara Damansara