Klang/Port Klang Jobs Manager – Admin (port Klang) Position at Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Manager – Admin (Port Klang) with full time working hours for our company office, Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, for residents of Klang/Port Klang and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Manager – Admin (Port Klang).
|Company||Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Manager – Admin (port Klang)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- General Affairs Admin – Plan, budget and identify requirement for office furniture and equipment, facility and amenities for employees, purchases of office equipment and general facilities
- Manage vendors appointment and performance for general administration areas e.g canteen, security, cleaning services, landscaping, waste management for existing and new plants
- Security Management – Lead Security Team to plan and ensure sufficient resources including manpower, security hardware and systems (CCTVs, face scanner, walk-through detectors, posts, checkpoints, tools and equipment), SOPs and procedures for existing and new plants
- Canteen Management – Appointment of vendors, establish systems for quality food services, cashless transactions for both existing and new plants
- Hostel and Transport Management for workers – Manage a team of auditors to ensure high quality standards of hostels among agencies in compliance with the government and customer requirements especially with regards to Covid 19 prevention
- Expatriate Management – Ensure efficient management of flight bookings, hotel and apartment accommodation as well as transportation services for expatriate. Manage daily attendance and welfare in communication with HQ (Taiwan)
- Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) – Oversee the entire ESH requirement from business start up to maintenance of systems, EMS ISO 14001 and OSHMS ISO 45001, RBA, CSR, customer audits for both existing and new plants and scheduled waste management
- Project Management – Lead new plant set up in General Administration areas such as identifying new plant requirement, manage formal transfer of ownership and handling over documentation from previous ownership, business licensing application to local authorities and monitor project progress
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience and in plant administration environment; (Electrical / Electronic industry) is an added advantage
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Diploma in Business Studies/Business Management/ Public Admin / Marketing or any that related to the position
- Possess own transport and willing to travel to both plants in Petaling Jaya, Selangor and Port Klang, Selangor when required
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an added advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience in dealing with Government Agencies.
- Good communication, reporting writing and presentation skills
- Advanced skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office e.g Excel, Word and Power Point including preparing business plan, budgeting and cost management
- Able to work under pressure to meet the projects dateline
- Good and excellence in managing big team in the department
- Team player and independent
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wistron is a global leader providing state-of-the-art design, manufacturing, services, and systems for information and communication products to top branded companies worldwide.
As one of the top 3 global makers of technology products, Wistron adapts cutting edge i4.0 technology and solution to its digitized smart manufacturing facility with automated production lines.Wistron is devoted to increasing the value of our services through non-stop development of innovative solutions in the areas of green recycling, cloud systems and services, and display vertical integration.
Wistron is a Fortune Global 500 company with annual revenue exceeding US$29 billion and over 80,00 employees in over 10 manufacturing sites around the world.
Wistron welcomes employees who are passionate about work, adaptable in a fast-paced environment, and have a dynamic mindset to work with global colleagues surrounded by tomorrow’s technology!
Google Maps Location :https://goo.gl/maps/rrhvCnWz6NPBehe29
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 934788-H
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Conducive working facility