Kuala Lumpur Jobs Manager / Assistant Manager – On-site Support Position at GHL Systems Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, GHL Systems Berhad are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as manager / assistant manager – on-site support with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Engineering & Electronics.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||GHL Systems Berhad|
|Position||Manager / Assistant Manager – On-site Support|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Responsible to oversee all the Support Engineers and Service Providers for the on-site terminal installation, maintenance or servicing of POS equipment etc.
- Ensure all of them complete the assignments within the SLA and meet the deadline given, as well as work with a good customer service mentality and maintain a high standard of work quality.
- Responsible to analyse and always strive to improve service quality and processes from time to time.
- Ensure all the Support Engineers and Service Providers conduct the equipment and card acceptance training to merchants, as well as assist in the implementation of projects involving hardware / software upgrades.
- Ensure timely update of every job status in the necessary systems and proper handling of support stocks by all the Support Engineers and Service Providers.
- Communicate and interact well with all Support Engineers and Service Providers to ensure resolutions of every assignment and compile feedback from engineers and Service Providers.
- Liaise with all the Support Engineers and Service Providers the above duties and responsibilities shall vary from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs and requirements.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks as and when is assigned by the immediate superior.
Job Requirements: –
- Candidate must possess a minimum of three (3) years of working experience in a similar position from the related field.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, especially good in people management and working with all levels of people.
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with a strong command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, willing to work beyond regular working hours if required to do so in meeting deadlines and SLA.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in troubleshooting, debugging and installing computer hardware components will be an added advantage.
- Able to handle and manage work-related pressure.
- Positive attitude towards work and people and a team player.
- Required to travel and possess own transport.
- Working location: Kepong, Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
Education Requirements: –
- Candidate must possess a minimum Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificate in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other equivalent qualifications.
How this career will benefit you?
- Training for good career development.
- Attractive remuneration package (i.e. medical, insurance etc).
- We are specializing in payment related solutions and services
- We practice a vibrant and energetic office culture
- Career progression and growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As ASEAN’s leading payment solutions provider, GHL’s reach spans across 6 countries; Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore and Australia – stretching over a vast footprint of 383,600 payment touchpoints across the region. GHL prides itself as a one stop provider for both offline and online e-payment solutions, with over 27 years of expertise.
GHL is the leading payment acquirer in ASEAN for over 100 global and regional payment schemes and channels, processing over RM1.5 billion payment transactions per month. Apart from being Malaysia’s largest prepaid credit top up and bill collection network, GHL aspires to catalyse sustainable livelihood of the Micro Small Medium Entrepreneurs (MSMEs) through financial and non-financial value-added services.
Winner of prestigious Asia’s Corporate Excellence and Sustainability Award 2019 as Asia’s Best Performing Company as well as The Edge’s Billion Ringgit Club Award, GHL is a listed company with a market capitalization of over RM1.9 Billion. GHL has been listed on Bursa Malaysia since 2003. For more information about GHL, please visit ww.ghl.com.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 199401007361
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance
- Specific Location: Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong