Selangor Jobs Manager – Culture And Employee Engagement Position at Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Manager - Culture and Employee Engagement for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Selangor and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Manager - Culture And Employee Engagement|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Developing, implementing and evaluating a robust communication framework
- Acting as gatekeeper of Hartalega’s communication platforms
- Overseeing effective development, cascade and dialogue/ feedback on internal communication
- Ensuring all internal communications are prepared according to the policies
- Reviewing, advising and updating HR procedures and policies relevant to culture building, employer branding, employee engagement and employee communications
- Designing and administering employee surveys and Voice of Customer survey
- Driving culture building programs to instil the values of Honesty, Innovation, Excellence, Learning, Dedication & Synergy.
- Overseeing and leading the organization of employee engagement activities and company events (e.g., Hartagize and assist in executing sports club activities, festive activities, etc)
- Revamping, overseeing execution and assessing effectiveness of recognition programs. (e.g., Hartanian of the Month (HOTM), Hartanian of the Year (HOTY))
- Strengthening employer branding including plan and gather information for external recognition (e.g., (SME and Entrepreneurs Business Awards (SEBA) ExcelaRlence Awards (EXA)).
- Ensuring compliance with industry and internal policies and best practices
- Attending to audit requests by providing records and documentation to auditors
- Preparing and monitoring department budget
- Experienced in social media branding or workplace social platform.
- Degree in any related field (Social Science/ Human Science)
- Minimum 7 years’ of relevant experience including 5 years in HR design thinking preferably in manufacturing. MNC exposure will be an added advantage.
- Experience work in organizations with multi-layered interfaces (global or regional structure)
- Experience in handling change/ integration from M&A & JV would be advantageous
- Experience with Project Management Tools
- Employer branding (e.g., employee engagement, performance management, employee development)
- Experience with Organizational change management, Diversity and inclusion Management, Contract and vendor management and Employee Relation Management
- Microsoft Offices (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leading Growth Through Innovation
As the World's No.1 Nitrile Glove manufacturer, Hartalega is currently in the process of recruiting a diverse pool of talented people, across various specialisations and backgrounds. You will enjoy exceptional benefits and incentives, as well as a well-defined path for career success.
Hartalega is made up of a tight-knit, passionate and highly-skilled set of individuals. From our top executives, to our line technicians; we are all proud to be part of an elite group responsible for revolutionising the glove-making industry.
Grow with us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 75398-K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym)
- Specific Location: Sri Damansara