Kuala Lumpur Jobs Manager, Financial Services Position at TNG Digital Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Manager, Financial Services in our company, TNG Digital Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TNG Digital Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Manager, Financial Services|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We are looking for a self-starter who can be in charge of a suite of products under our digital lending team.
This person will be responsible in exploring new possibilities in digital lending – from research, negotiating deals with partners, crafting customer value proposition, oversee product implementation planning, delivery of solutions to ensuring the success of a product post launch.
- Lead end-to end development and management of lending products
- Identify potential digital solutions and business partners, pitching new business opportunities
- Work with partners to structure deals and financial projections for potential collaborations
- Work with UI/UX, business analysts and project management teams to deliver best-in-class digital lending solutions.
- Assess impact of new product launches or implementation and develop roadmap of releases and identify growth opportunities.
- Drive product adoption with a data-driven approach via all user touchpoints available.
- Plan, implement and execute wholistic marketing initiatives to acquire, retain, cross-sell, and up-sell. To also monitor and analyze campaign and channel performance to ensure results are on track and identify problems / issues and recommend resolutions.
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities and current market trends by conducting market research and obtain feedback from users / stakeholders and propose insights with the aim to capture market share and increase user activeness.
- At least 5 years of experience. Prior experience in digital financial services, financial services or in start up preferred, but not a must.
- Possess good analytical skills, able to influence and propose with data-driven recommendations
- Comfortable with financial projections and planning
- Able to design persuasive presentations
- Able to work independently or as part of a team and handle multiple projects.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details to ensure high-quality work output.
- Motivation to continuously improve one’s self.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd. is a joint venture between Touch 'n Go Sdn. Bhd. and Ant Financial. With our powers combined as the No. 1 player in micropayments in Malaysia and AliPay’s technology, TNG Digital aims to combine innovative solutions with cutting-edge technology to revolutionise e-payments and enhance urban mobility. We are constantly improving and enhancing our Touch ‘n Go eWallet to achieve the Company’s strategic vision. We seek ambitious, talented individuals to join our team and to grow and strive towards the corporate vision together.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 1256651-M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monthly e-wallet credit
- Specific Location: Bangsar South