Selangor Jobs Manager – Payroll Position at Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Selangor and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Manager - Payroll and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
|Manager - Payroll
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
- The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the organizations payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions, and to comply with statutory requirements, meeting contribution and updating staff data in HRIS.
- Lead payroll team members to ensure efficient operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities including salary disbursement, overpayment recovery, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate time frames and comply with relevant legislation.
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee payments are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained.
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports and documents to ensure accuracy.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in quality and efficiency and support implementation efforts.
- Coach, mentor, train and coordinate the activities of relevant staff within the team.
- Improve in system setting and co-ordinate with vendor on payroll related system, changes, upgrade and enhancement of problem logs.
- Review and implement system, procedures and work processes to enhance internal controls and improve efficiency.
- To develop and implement payroll strategy and improvement for effective and efficient process in long term.
- Provide training, guidance and coaching to subordinates (if any).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, out of which 3-5 years of managerial working experience.
- Handling payroll experience in manufacturing industries is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in Malaysia Labour Law.
- Experienced in Bossnet will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products especially strong analyzing skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Fast Growing Company
- Kincentric's Best Employer 2020
- Innovative Industry Leader
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leading Growth Through Innovation
As the World's No.1 Nitrile Glove manufacturer, Hartalega is currently in the process of recruiting a diverse pool of talented people, across various specialisations and backgrounds. You will enjoy exceptional benefits and incentives, as well as a well-defined path for career success.
Hartalega is made up of a tight-knit, passionate and highly-skilled set of individuals. From our top executives, to our line technicians; we are all proud to be part of an elite group responsible for revolutionising the glove-making industry.
Grow with us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 75398-K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym)
- Specific Location: Sri Damansara