Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Manager Property Management Position at Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Shah Alam/Subang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manager Property Management in our business office, Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad|
|Position||Manager Property Management|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
i) Property Management
- To lead a team to manage a set of portfolio consisting of office buildings, warehouse, hospital (Property Portfolio).
- To foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members and working effectively together to enable each member and the department to succeed.
- To implement system/process that perform the work and fulfil the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure the team implementing the property management policies successfully.
- To monitor outsource property/facility managers carry out the planned preventive maintenance and implementation of scheduled activities.
- To ensure the team the team conduct regular visits to the property portfolio to ensure that the buildings are satisfactorily managed and maintained.
- To review and prepare Approval Request memo received from Outsource property/facility managers for Management approval.
- To review every proposal received from Outsource property/facility manager on repair, service and maintenance works.
- To verify every utilities bill, invoices for property expenses and property taxes before submitting to the account department for payment.
- To prepare new/renewal of Tenancy Agreement of building under the Property Portfolio.
- To review the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement wit the assistance from the Legal Department.
- To monitor tenancy list is updated on monthly basis.
- To monitor tenancy renewals, terminations and extension of space of the current tenant under the Property Portfolio.
- To ensure all complaints from the tenant within the Property Portfolio are being addressed by team members.
- To inform and assist Leasing and Marketing unit to market vacant spaces available under the Property Portfolio.
- To monitor all insurance claims for properties under Property Portfolio are processed until receive of payment.
- To monitor data and information of the Property Portfolio are updated in the IFCA Property Portfolio Management System.
- To identify any asset enhancement initiatives in the Property Portfolio to be under taken.
- To comply with the Property Management Standard Operation Procedure setup by the company and ISO Certification body.
ii) Property Investment
- To assist GM to evaluate real estate investment proposals.T
- o request quotations from Consultant and Valuer for due diligence exercise engagement.
- To prepare Approval Request from the appointment of due diligence consultants and valuer.
- To monitor and assist the due diligence exercise carried out by the consultants and valuer.
- To assist in drafting and preparation of the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) for the proposed property acquisition.
- To prepare memo to GMD/CEO on the due diligence finding based on the consultants and valuer reports before signing of SPA.
- To prepare paper on proposed acquisition to PHB’s Investment Committee and Board of Director for approval.
- To prepare memo to Finance Department to request for earnest deposit payment, deposit payment and balance purchased price payment.
- To assist in handling over of the acquired property upon completion of sale.
- To monitor the progress of work for properties acquired under construction and to prepare the construction progress report.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Valuation/Real Estate Management /Property Management/Facility Management/Building Surveying and Building Engineer.
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and oral.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Able to lead the team in managing property portfolios.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience.
- Competitive Benefits
- Positive working culture
- Work life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad (PHB) is a real estate investment holding company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Yayasan Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (YAHB). It was established on 8 May 2006 with the aim to boost Bumiputera ownership in prime commercial real estate assets in Malaysia.
PHB’s core business is to strategically acquire and sensibly develop properties at prime locations in Malaysia to generate affordable and sustainable long-term wealth creation to its Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB) unit trust holders. Part of its business includes the leasing of prestigious office spaces to corporate clients.
In pursuit of the nation’s long-term economic interests, we have been tasked to nurture the development of our core business in real estate investment, primarily in prime commercial properties in major cities in the country. We implement property development projects through partnerships with established developers as well as opportunistic acquisitions of completed assets in the open market. We are the sponsor of the country’s first of its kind real-estate-backed unit trust fund.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 732816-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance coverage – GTL/GPA, Formal