Kuala Lumpur Jobs Manager / Senior Manager – Credit Administration & Operations (financial Services) Position at MAA Group Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MAA Group Berhad is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Manager / Senior Manager - Credit Administration & Operations (Financial Services) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 7,000 - RM 8,500 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MAA Group Berhad|
|Position||Manager / Senior Manager - Credit Administration & Operations (financial Services)|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 7.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 8.500|
Candidate is responsible to provide leadership for the overall management of the Credit Administration function for the Financial Services Division of the Group. Key responsibilities include timely preparation of legal and security documentation for Client execution, processing of disbursements and dealing with external customer issues and to provide timely, accurate and effective credit administrative support to business units. The candidate also drives the optimization of the team, reducing overall operations costs and decreases operational risk.
The Group primarily operates its Financial Services business through its fully owned subsidiaries – Maax Factor Sdn Bhd (MFSB) and MAA Credit Berhad (MAAC). MFSB’s business is trade receivable financing or factoring for SMEs and MAAC provides various forms of funding from short term to long term loans.
- Responsible for preparation of Facility Offer Letters and liasing with solicitors for complete preparation of facility documentation.
- Manage and control credit operations to ensure accurate and efficient processing of disbursements and settlements.
- Ensure the quality of security documentations through periodic monitoring and evaluation and takes necessary measures to protect the organization’s interest.
- Define guidelines and standard operating procedures pertaining to management and control of credit operations to ensure accurate and efficient processing of credit facilities and monitoring of conditions/covenants and collateral.
- Perform checks to ensure legal and security documentation are completed, conditions precedents are fulfilled prior to activation of facilities, monitoring of conditions subsequent and ensure that the legal and security documents are in safe custody.
- Ensure compliance of internal processes and recommend areas for improvement.
- Digitalization of the Financial Services Division.
- Lead team in dealing with external customer issues, on-going customer services, post-financing support and resolving operation issues and product implementations.
- Develop talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve organizational goals.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years experience in Banking and/or other Financial Institutions, involving Credit Administration function. Those with experience in a Factoring Company and/or Commercial/SME Banking have an added advantage.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Competent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of overall Credit Administration processes. Knowledge of credit facilities processing practices, methods and procedures.
- Experience in processing of documentation and releasing of SME, Commercial, Corporate or Syndicated loans/credit facilities is preferred.
- Staff Medical and Insurance coverage
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MAA Group Berhad(“MAAG”) is a Malaysian investment holding company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia.
MAAG has a long history, commencing operations as Malaysian American Assurance Company Berhad (“MAAB”) in 1968, which was principally engaged in the General and Life insurance businesses. In 1985, MAAB changed its name to Malaysian Assurance Alliance Berhad (“MAA Assurance”).
MAAG (formerly known as MAA Holdings Berhad) was incorporated on 4 November 1998 under the Companies Act, 1965. It became the holding company of MAA Assurance and other non-insurance subsidiaries through a corporate restructuring exercise when the listing status of MAA Assurance was transferred to MAAG in 199. In 2011, MAA Holdings Berhad became MAAG with the sale of MAA Assurance to Zurich Insurance Company Limited ("Zurich Insurance").
For over 4 decades, through its subsidiaries and associate companies, MAAG was principally engaged in Conventional Life and General Insurance, Unit Trust, Family Takaful and General Takaful businesses, Asset Management, Trust Fund, Property Management and Services, Information Technology and Security Services.
In June 2016, the Group disposed of its 75% stake in MAA Takaful Berhad (now known as Zurich Takaful Malaysia Berhad), a subsidiary engaged in takaful business to Zurich Insurance. With this sale, the Group exited the local financial services sector regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
Current business activities of MAAG include; Investment Holding, Education Services and a general insurance business via MAA General Assurance Philippines, Inc.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid business portfolio, the Group is currently engaged in an extensive search for additional new core business(es) to further diversify its income streams.
As at 31 December 2018, the Group’s total assets stood at RM757 million.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 471403-A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical (Self & Dependent), Insurance, 5-day week
- Specific Location: Sentul
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Manager / Senior Manager - Credit Administration & Operations (financial Services) position job vacancies