Ipoh Jobs Manager – Student Affairs Position at Kompas International College
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of MANAGER - STUDENT AFFAIRS. For those of you who live in Ipoh and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Kompas International College, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Others with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Kompas International College|
|Position||Manager - Student Affairs|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
1. To develop student affairs Development Plan for the department align with the institution direction.
2. To establish special project for student internship & job placement process.
3. Plans, organizes, directs, and administers activities and services that support students in assigned areas, and ensures that such activities and services remain with budgetary limits.
4. Leads and represents the Department of Student Affairs and Services in the day-to-day operations of the department, ensuring safety of students, consistency of practice and maintenance of optimum service levels.
5. To educate students, and the community at large, about current career opportunities and employment trends.
6. To prepare students for seeking positions in the workforce.
7. To assist students in their career exploration and decision-making.
8. To understand and provide basic career counselling to students.
9. To provide placement of graduates into full-time and part-time employment.
10. To match students (current and former) with potential employers.
11. To effectively promote/market alumni to prospective employers.
12. To assist alumni in their search for new jobs and provide support during their career transitions.
13. To provide assistance, expertise and facilities to potential employers for the recruitment of graduates.
14. To develop relationships with local employers (and others if possible) that will assist in co-curricular experiences and internship placement for students.
15. To help sustain a bond with alumni group to foster close mentoring relationships for students entering the workforce in their employment sectors.
i. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Sports/Hospitality (Hotel Management & Tourism) & Business Management; or equivalent
ii. Hospitality/high learning institution education work experience and Connection with Industrial will be an added advantage.
- Opportunity for Career Development & Enhancement
- Company's Event
- Staff's rate at Group's Cafe
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kompas International College (formerly Institut Kompas) was founded in 1991 under the Education Act 1961 and is registered as a Private Institution of Higher Education under the Private Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996. It is now a leading institution specialising in accounting, finance and management supported by a dedicated staff team with both industrial and academic experience and adequate learning resources. Concentrating on carefully chosen course programmes, the Institute has established academic excellence in academic and professional programmes leading to such internationally recognised qualification as the ACCA.
We have strong links with local accounting firms as well as industrial and commercial entities. We also conduct ICT-related training programmes and other vocational courses for business corporations, local secondary schools and members of the general public. Being a registered Class A PROLUS training provider, we provide a range of training programmes under the various schemes of the Human Resources Development Fund.
The Institute has also been granted the approval by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to offer courses of study to international students from countries all over the world.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 213973-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Staff Discount