Petaling Jaya Jobs Manager – Supply Chain (urgent) Position at FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, we FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn Bhd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as manager - supply chain (urgent) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Manager - Supply Chain (urgent)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Job Descriptions for Manager – Supply Chain
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures. This to include import & export arrangement.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts periodically and annually; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains good physical condition of warehouse; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Preparation of annual budget; scheduling and manage expenditures.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Involve in recruitment selection, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Analyse operational efficiency metrics to identify bottlenecks, refine processes and ensure a consistent, high-quality customer experience.
- Reinvent current processes to improve efficiency as and when require, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction and work with operations to drive changes.
- To build a team needed for specific business objectives including creating a people plan, with defined roles, responsibilities, and job profiles.
- Provide leadership to the operations teams in meeting with agreed performance standards, complying to the Warehouse & Customers SOP that includes housekeeping, safety, and security.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To approve vendor invoices.
- Staff Purchase
- Greater Involvement in Key Decisions
- Career Progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With a rich heritage dating back to 1959, FJ Benjamin Holdings Ltd is an industry leader in brand building and management, and development of retail and distribution networks for international luxury and lifestyle brands across South East Asia. Headquartered in Singapore and listed on the Singapore Exchange since November 1996, FJ Benjamin has offices in three cities, manages over 20 iconic brands and operates 250 stores.
The Group employs over 3,00 employees and runs two core businesses:
Luxury and Lifestyle Fashion Retailing and Distribution:
FJ Benjamin exclusively retails and distributes brands such as GUESS, La Senza, Lancel, Marc Jacobs, Pretty Ballerinas, Rebecca Minkoff, Sheridan, Superdry, Tom Ford, U.S. Polo Assn. and VNC across various territories. Its retail footprint includes Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
FJ Benjamin exclusively distributes timepiece brands – Alpina, Baume & Mercier, Casio (in Indonesia only), Frédérique Constant, Gc, Guess, Nautica, Superdry, Victorinox Swiss Army and Wenger across Southeast Asia.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 25364-A
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Staff Purchase, Office (Business), Retail (Uniforms), Office (Monday to Friday), Retail (Monday to Sunday)
- Specific Location: Axis Business Campus
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023
- Manager - Supply Chain (urgent) position job vacancies