Sabah Jobs Marine Biologist Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Company Confidential are looking for candidates for the position of marine biologist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Sciences & Agriculture and domiciled in Sabah and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 2,500 - RM 4,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
- To aggressively produce for restocking to the wild, giant clams and other marine animals or plants as decided by the Management.
- To lead the team to keep the display aquarium tanks in presentable condition.
- To always maintain auditorium in good presentable condition for visitors.
- To brief and guide visitors to MERC (Marine Ecology Research Centre.)
- To represent MERC (Marine Ecology Research Centre) in matters related with the Resort.
- Demonstrable field surveys and project management experience is an advantage.
- Strong interest in marine and coastal ecosystems, their threats, coastal management issues, and strategies for their conservation is essential.
- Relevant Degree in Biology Marine Science, Marine Ecology, Oceanography, Coastal Engineering, Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering.
- Experience in environmental consultancy or environment focused on non-governmental organizations is an advantage.
- Excellent report writing skills. Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must. Other language is an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a team is essential.
- Has knowledge in basic microbiological data trend, inventory, water quality and feed & physical health evaluation and assessment of animal feed.
- Able to do proper maintenance of departmental databases and documentations in audit readiness at all time including all water quality, laboratory inventories, and other records.
- Have basic diving license/skill is an advantage.
- Preferable local Sabahan.
- On job Training
- Conducive environment to work and opportunity to prove yourself
- Attractive salary package (based on experiences)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam