Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Marketing Executive – Instax Position at FUJIFILM (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, FUJIFILM (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Marketing Executive - Instax for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||FUJIFILM (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Marketing Executive - Instax|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
FUJIFILM Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for a creative and analytical thinker who can design and execute effective marketing strategies for our INSTAX products. You will be responsible for conducting market research, liaising with external and internal partners, supporting sales team, managing e-commerce stores and after-sales services, tracking marketing expenses and outcomes, negotiating with suppliers, and preparing reports. You should have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Assisting in implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns for INSTAX products, such as social media, website, events, contests, collaborations, etc.
- Assisting in gathering and providing market intelligence to the team, such as market trends, forecasts, new product information, customer feedbacks etc.
- Assisting in managing e-commerce store for Instax products by updating product information, prices, stocks etc.
- Budget management by tracking expenses and ensuring cost-effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Negotiation with suppliers and / 3rd party service providers to obtain quality products and services at competitive prices.
- Managing after-sales services (Product warranty) by handling customer inquiries and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Assisting in producing monthly reports on marketing performance and outcomes using various tools and metrics.
- Coordinating with Warehouse and Logistics Department on shipment status of INSTAX products to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior/HOD.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Degree in relevant field.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Possess knowledge in traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proficient in various Microsoft Office applications.
- Articulate in verbal and written communication.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess own transport to travel to various work sites.
|Address||FUJIFILM (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., 22, Jalan Jurunilai U1/20, Hicom-glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Additional EPF Employer Contribution
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Performance based Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FUJIFILM Malaysia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., Singapore is well established with wide ranging products such as photo and electronic imaging, data storage media, graphic arts, medical, information systems and life science products for 30 years in Malaysia.
The Malaysian marketing and sales operations incorporates a service centre, warehousing, technical back-up services with branches in key markets nationwide. Fujifilm’s main objective is to enhance customer relationships and serve all needs of Malaysian market to deliver higher customer satisfaction.Fujifilm is a forward looking organisation with a broad range of business activities that aims to exploit innovations in advanced technologies to maintain its leading position at the forefront of the imaging and information solution industries.
Today, there are over 600 Fuji Image Plaza (FIP) and Fuji Digital Imaging (FDI) Station outlets, which serve as FUJIFILM Malaysia's distributors throughout the whole Malaysia.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 205535-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Hospital Insurance, Group Personal Accident &Term Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Glenmarie
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- Marketing Executive - Instax position job vacancies