Kuala Lumpur Jobs Marketing Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Executive Position at KL Wellness City Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 4,000 - RM 7,500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||KL Wellness City Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Marketing Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.500|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and formulate effective marketing activities for local and international market for the company within the approved budget.
- Monitor KPIs and review effectiveness of strategies from time to time.
- Conduct market surveys, provide details to management and keep track of marketing trends and pricing.
- Conduct project development feasibility study.
- Develop and plan for product development & overall marketing concept
- Review the effectiveness of the marketing communication strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the conception of new marketing strategies, identify ways to tap into the target market, including constantly adopting innovative new marketing strategies, new social media, new media, and other new advertising opportunities.
- To have constant review, monitoring and comparison made within the industry / competitors communication strategies and provide market intelligence to management.
- Plan, implement and adopt public relations and publicity plan and promotion for activities (soft launch, official launch, promotion, exhibition and other in-house event).
- To manage and work closely with internal and external relevant vendors/agencies which covers the area of advertising and promotion.
- Responsible for the overall operations and monitoring of Marketing and A&P.
- Oversee corporate identity and branding, public communications, CRM and CMS.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Preferably 5-10 years of relevant experience in property development industry and/or health care industry.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and international sales channels, particularly in the market of Singapore, Indonesia, China will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, attitude, leadership, teamwork, planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Willing to travel and work on weekends as well as public holidays.
|Address||No 1, KL Wellness City Gallery, off, Jalan Bukit Jalil Indah 2, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Employee Benefit (Pool Fund, Incentive Trip & etc.)
- Wellness Activities
- Salary Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kuala Lumpur Wellness City (KLWC) is envisioned to be a purpose-built RM7 billion medical and wellness metropolis that provides integrated healthcare services to its target markets, whilst positioning itself in the forefront of developing cutting-edge medical breakthroughs on an international scale.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1210556-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Bukit Jalil
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Marketing Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Executive position job vacancies