Kuala Lumpur Jobs Mechanical Engineer Position at WSP Engineering Malaysia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
WSP Engineering Malaysia has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as mechanical engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Mechanical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||WSP Engineering Malaysia|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Conduct preliminary design, schematic design and detailed design for Air Conditioning & Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV), fire protection system, internal cold water and sanitary plumbing system, vertical transportation (elevator, escalator), building management system and etc.
- Produce tender document, e.g., tender drawings, technical specifications, bill of quantity, schedule of unit rate, schedule of technical data, etc.
- Tender management, e.g., tender briefing, tender evaluation (technical and commercial), recommendation and suggestion.
- Review & response to contractor’s submission, e.g., shop drawings, RFI, method statement, product brochure/ catalogue, mock up sample, progress claim, etc.
- Ability to engage multi-disciplinary team in mega projects to achieve results for the clients.
- Manage the projects to ensure quality work, delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Liaise with clients and ensure client’s satisfaction is maintained.
- Conduct technical discussion on common design problems with junior engineers
- Guide junior engineers on the project administration and contractual issues.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Post-graduate degree in relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Min 4 years of relevant experience in mechanical design.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), registration as Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate (PEPC) or Professional Engineer (PE) will be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of rules and regulations, standards, practices, codes, and local authority submission process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Autocad and BIM will be an added advantage
- Experience in Green / Renewable Energy, e.g., Solar Power will be an added advantage
- Skills on computer simulation software relevant to the engineering design is preferred, e.g., Heat Load Hourly Analysis Program, fire hydraulic calculation, building energy simulation, etc.
- Experience in green building certification services will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding and experience working with authorities, e.g., Bomba, DOE, etc.
- Experience in industrial and process related experience will be an added advantage.
|Address||WSP, B-23-3A, Level 23, Tower B Menara UOA Bangsar, No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading professional services firms, WSP provides engineering and design services to clients in the Transportation & Infrastructure, Property & Buildings, Environment, Power & Energy, Resources and Industry sectors, as well as offering strategic advisory services.
WSP's global experts include engineers, advisors, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Our talented people are well positioned to deliver successful and sustainable projects, wherever our clients need us. With approximately 54,00 talented people globally, we are uniquely positioned to deliver successful and sustainable projects, wherever our clients need us.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1023737-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Remote Working