New Zealand Jobs Mechanical Process Engineering Position at ALPHA LABORATORIES (NZ) LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in New Zealand and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in Engineering & Mechanical
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ALPHA LABORATORIES (NZ) LIMITED|
|Position||Mechanical Process Engineering|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We are a nutraceutical manufacturing company with two manufacturing facilities at Highbrook and Mt Wellington, Auckland. This position is based at one branch, but candidates must be prepared to work at the other branch as well. This role will be a permanent, full-time position and will be guaranteed 40 hours of work per week from Monday to Saturday
Paid fortnightly, 4 weeks annual leave, Statutory holidays, Sick and bereavement leave. Opportunities to upskill.
Candidates need to be able to start immediately and work lawfully in New Zealand.
We are seeking an experienced Process Engineering Technician to support processes and equipment in food manufacturing facilities, food manufacturing and process compliance and DG compliance areas, for planning work schedules to meet compliance and support the company’s growth plans, and to assist in ensuring smooth running of process operations, plant and facilities relating to the Company’s manufacturing operations and facilities.
Successful Candidate is expected to:
- Provide Support and develop production processes and equipment, working closely with operations teams to effectively restore process breakdowns.
- Troubleshoot process complications and provide proactive solutions for stability control and improvement of manufacturing process.
- Utilize SOPs and RMP and GMP principles, other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and for continuous improvements.
- Implement and maintain effective process controls to ensure quality controls against quality control plans and related.
- Create and maintain process flows, SOP’s.
- Maintain and develop equipment preventative maintenance plans.
- Work with Product development & registration team and engineering team to qualify new processes or equipment.
- Use experience and knowledge to continuously improve processes towards lean manufacturing whilst maintaining quality.
- Compile standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and provide training to other personnel.
- Supervise new staff and monitor to ensure projects and processes meet company and compliance standard within cost and time frame.
- Any additional responsibility deemed necessary to ensure functional efficiency and development.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in process engineering technology (specifically in manufacturing or assembly processes)
- Proven track record of manufacturing process & equipment support in food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques, in particular first response to out of control/spec events during production runs
- Possess excellent leadership & teamwork abilities, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Apply online for this role with CV and covering letter.
- Leading nutraceuticals & food manufacturer
- Seeking for an experienced candidate with accountability
- Career development opportunities with a proven individual
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alpha Laboratories Ltd is a leading nutraceutical and food manufacturer in New Zealand.
At Alpha, our capabilities along the entire value chain from
initial concept, to formulation, to your packed finished product have been well
recognized through our commercial success. We continue to build on this
success, via ongoing investment in personnel, and unique manufacturing
processes to improve capacity.
With expertise and the latest cutting-edge equipment, Alpha can
offer a wide variety of tailor-made delivery systems. By offering a range of
dosage delivery forms optimized for unique nutraceutical ingredients.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 9429037663032
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees