Johor Jobs Mes Engineer (tebrau, Johor) Position at Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of MES Engineer (Tebrau, Johor) with full time working hours for our company office, Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd, for residents of Johor and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a MES Engineer (Tebrau, Johor).
|Company||Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Mes Engineer (tebrau, Johor)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Manage and maintain healthy of the Manufacturing Execution system for production. Coordinate and compliant to Corporate IT procedure/ protocol. Analysis better solution to aids the production to achieve better performance by provide automation aid software example develop a software or work with team members to get better solution.
- Analyze and develop application to assist on the operations;
- Complete configuration, installation and support of MES equipment and system in a Redhat Linux and Microsoft Windows environments to the specifications;
- Provide system administration, maintenance and support operation related to IT issues;
- Perform and complete preventive maintenance of servers, workstation and Network Access Storage;
- Reports monthly system status to Superior;
- Ensure group’s server and PC are compliant to various corporate standard;
- Communicate with Corporate MES for system and network setup;
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and network related issues;
- Generate operation required reports using MS excel, MS Access and etc via SQL query;
- Perform validation/ testing process for the new system roll out in organization;
- Contribute to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures, and helping to achieve EHS objectives and targets through participation of EHS programs;
- Participate in any special projects/programs as & when assigned by Company.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Studies/ Information Technology;
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in setup windows environment machines and computer service;
- Preferably with experience in Visual Basic programming, SQL Server, Oracle interactive experience.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Required strong skill in:-
- Microsoft Windows Software. Troubleshoot windows and software problem;
- Knowledge in MS SQL server and Oracle database. Basic SQL command will be required;
- Basic networking knowledge. LAN and Wireless networking setup. Concept of VPN, DHCP, Port forwarding, SSH and NAS setup;
- Added advantage skills in Linux and DOS command line and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (Visual Basic.net, Visual C#/ C++.net and ASP.net);
- Self sufficient – Ability to acquire knowledge on well documented;
- Problem solver – Must have desire to resolve issues with minimum guidance/ not guidance;
- Organized – Juggle a wide variety of duties and the ability to prioritize issues based on impact;
- Stay positive – Always face the situation with positive attitude;
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner both written and verbal.
|Address||Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd, No. & 4, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, Jalan Kempas & Jalan Kempas 5/2, Taman Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia|
- Attractive bonuses
- Career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd, a member of Venture Group was established in 1984 as a start-up company to provide contract manufacturing services. Nature of business are in manufacturing and assembling electrical and electronics, computer and medical product.
Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd located in Tebrau and Kempas Johor (Center of Johor Bahru), with consists of eight buildings in total. Four buildings in Tebrau and four in Kempas.
Our Company easy access to highway Pasir Gudang, North - South Expressway, Larkin Sentral-bus terminal, KPJ Bandar Dato' Onn Specialist Hospital, Kempas Medical Center, AEON Tebrau Mall, and Ikea.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 125870-A
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Bonus, Profit Sharing, Casual formal
- Specific Location: Kempas