Sarawak Jobs Mill Engineer Position at SARAWAK OIL PALMS BERHAD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Mill Engineer. For those of you who live in Sarawak and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SARAWAK OIL PALMS BERHAD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SARAWAK OIL PALMS BERHAD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Possess at least a Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Petrochemical Engineering or equivalent
- Must be prepared to work in rural locations (within Sarawak)
- Preferably with at least 2 years experience in palm oil industry
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as Management Trainee
- Monitoring overall operations in the palm oil mill to ensure smooth operation in terms of processing and maintenance
- Ensure storage system are under control
- To maintain optimum efficiency for all machinery
- Supervise technical workforce in their day to day operation
- Assist in overseeing Fresh Fruit Bunch (FFB) grading and quality control activities
- Ensure ISCC, MSPO & MESTI compliance at all times
- Improvise new ideas to improve mill efficiency and cost control
- Attractive Performance Bonus
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- Management Retirement Gratuity Fund
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad (7949-M), best-known as SOPB is the pioneer of the commercial oil palms planting in Sarawak. Own the largest plantation spheres and primarily involved in the cultivation of oil palms and the operation oil palms mills and recently embarked into properties line and consumer products, SOPB Group offers various career opportunities in its whole business areas. As the public listed Group in Bursa Malaysia SOPB is aspiring to be the preferred employer.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 7949-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Personal Accident & Term Life insurance coverage; Employee Share Option Scheme;, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Miri