Kuala Lumpur Jobs My – Business Analyst, It & Specialized Assurance Position at Deloitte
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of MY - Business Analyst, IT & Specialized Assurance. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Deloitte and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|My - Business Analyst, It & Specialized Assurance
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Client facing
- Project management
- Perform software license review including gathering, organizing and analyzing data for multiple software publishers (IBM, Microsoft, Adobe, etc)
- Provision of SAM advisory services including development of policy/procedures/framework, maturity assessment, tool implementation, reporting, etc
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Degree in IT related subjects.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to present a professional look and deliver a quality works with professionalism
- Have a strong verbal and written communication skills in both English
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Thoroughness in ensuring compliance to formal procedures/methodologies
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduates Employers – Top 10
- Join a high performing team
- Cultural diversity and friendly working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory,Financial Advisory Services and Consultingthrough its network of member firms. Deloitte Malaysia is part of Deloitte Southeast Asia, a member firm that also operates in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. It is in the heart of our core values and commitment to provide a workplace where every talented individuals have equal opportunity to grow, develop and succeed.
In Malaysia, Deloitte is among the nation's top professional services firms, providing services to the public and private sector through over 1,800 people in 8 offices across the country. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte has in the region of more than245,00 professionals.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: AF 0080
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), EPF, SOCSO, Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)