Kuala Lumpur Jobs My – Internship, Financial Advisory Position at Deloitte
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Deloitte is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of my - internship, financial advisory and be able to work in internship system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||My - Internship, Financial Advisory|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
In the 3 months (minimum) of internship, the individual will be guided in supporting the Associate Director in the following areas:
- Participating in process walkthrough through interviews and documentation review
- Documenting key points identified during the process walkthrough
- Developing documentation (either manually or digitally)
- Follow up and closing open issues
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Undergraduate in any discipline
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken is critical as this scope of work involves documentation
- Strong listening skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to understand processes and systems
- Able to follow instructions and is unafraid to consult when in doubt
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
|Address||Deloitte Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur Office), Menara LGB, Level 16, 1, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduates Employers - Top 10
- Join a high performing team
- Cultural diversity and friendly working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory,Financial Advisory Services and Consultingthrough its network of member firms. Deloitte Malaysia is part of Deloitte Southeast Asia, a member firm that also operates in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. It is in the heart of our core values and commitment to provide a workplace where every talented individuals have equal opportunity to grow, develop and succeed.
In Malaysia, Deloitte is among the nation's top professional services firms, providing services to the public and private sector through over 1,800 people in 8 offices across the country. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte has in the region of more than245,00 professionals.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: AF 0080
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), EPF, SOCSO, Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)